MYSTERIOUS

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for the late update but I was quite busy😔 anyway, don't forget to give me your opining in the story so I can do better next time and thank you everyone for voting for this story I promise it's going to be interesting🥰🖤

VEGAS POV :

"Help me! He's harassing me!" suddenly the boy with the hoodie was being flipped on his back and the old man was on top of him as the boy yelled asking for help when I was approaching them, I don't know what happened but at first, it looked like he was the one in control and I thought he's capable of defending himself.

"HEY, YOU!" I yelled as the old man tried to kiss his neck forcing himself on the boy as the latter was squirming and wriggling underneath him.

I couldn't stay still the view in front of me was like a light strike which made me remember Bew my sister that I couldn't save...

So I rushed to them pushing the man harshly on the rough ground as he groaned in pain cursing loudly I don't know what had gotten into me so suddenly but I found myself aiming punches at the man's face until the blood gushed out of his face I didn't even let him utter a word I hit him until he passed out.

I looked back at the boy as the hoodie fell from his head exposing his face...

The tears were forming in his eyes and his lips trembled in fear his face was red he looked scared too...

Isn't he the pretty stripper?

"Are you okay?" I asked approaching him and he looked panicked once I got close to him...he looked even more beautiful up close his face was like a masterpiece.

"I'm okay..." he said trembling I don't know why but felt protective over him it's like he was assembling my sister Bew

I don't know what came over me but I hugged him to my chest and patted his hair and he burst into tears I know it may sound pervert but he smell so fucking good and his body feels so soft and fragile between my arms.

"Thank you for your help..." he said breaking the hug and I nodded then he got on his feet then walked away leaving me behind without even saying anything good thing I know his name and the fact he worked here made it easier to reach for him again...this won't be the last time we'll be seeing each other again definitely...

The other day...

"Hey, do you think it's the same person again?" Arm said one of my subordinates as we were in front of a newly dead body we found this morning in a hotel room, it was an old man in his forties who was lying on the ground leaning on the mattress with multiple stabs on his chest from a blade only wearing his boxer.

"Yes I guess so, most of his victims were old rich men and a Mafia too, I don't know the reason for this but it must be him" I explained as we were taking the evidence.

"Look I want you to look into something for me" I ordered Arm and he nodded.

PETE POV :

The other day I was about to kill that man who was stalking me but the guy in black I saw in the bar was almost about to witness my crime and of course I wouldn't let that happen so I pretended to be defending myself from him and hid the knife inside my clothes flipping the man on top of me to make it looks like he's the one who was harassing me and I know even if the man spoke up no one will believe an old geezer like him and consider me a liar with such an innocent face...

I pretended to be scared and crying and it seemed he bought it, he even hugged me. His manly scent filled my nostrils the moment he got close to me and he looked so handsome I don't know why I'm thinking about him now but if he were to witness my crime I would've killed him right away and it would be such a shame a good looking guy like him to go to waste!