Acknowledge

Hey, guys, sorry for the late update but don't worry guys I might update late sometimes but I won't drop the story and I'll try to update more often🥰 Anyway, don't forget to drop your votes and tell me your opinions in the story so far I like to hear your thoughts about the chapter💙🖤

⚠️ Sexual content🔞

VEGAS POV :

"Vegas...I quit I can't work here anymore" Is he scared of me now?

"Who said that?" I asked raising my eyebrow and questioning.

"Your mom..." My mom??

I didn't get why my mom wanted him out of the house I thought that she was already used to his presence in the house so why now she want to kick him out? All I know now is that I'm irate cause I don't want Pete to leave...I hate it when someone enters my life and then walks away eventually.

"Vegas! Where are you going?" Pete asked when I turned around ready to leave the room I wanted to ask my mom about the matter and why she was behaving like this with Pete! I want to put an end to her unusual behavior towards him.

"Stay here I'll talk to her" I couldn't hide the anger and irritation in my voice he looked like he was worried and his eyes held a regretful look, I knew he wouldn't want me to argue with my mom because of him but my mom doesn't have any reason to hate him!

"But Vegas...It's okay I'll find another job or get back to my old job" Once I heard him saying his old job I don't know why I felt angrier than before!

"PETE! FORGET YOUR OLD JOB! YOU'RE NOT GOING BACK TO BEING A WHORE AGAIN!" I raised my voice at him but I didn't mean to hurt him with my words which I did just now...I'm a fool who can't handle his temper.

"A whore...Yeah right, that's what my previous job was, you shouldn't have hired me then..." Pete spoke with a hurtful tone, I shouldn't have said that.

"Pete...I'm sorry, Okay?" I apologized immediately but he looked hurt I didn't mean to make him feel bad about himself.

"It's okay Vegas I'm used to it anyway...It's not the first time" He smiled but I knew it was just a fake smile nothing more his eyes say it all he's hurt again...

"Pete..." He turned around and went on backing his things I wanted to tell him that I needed him and I didn't want him to leave but I felt like I was paralyzed I couldn't move even to stop him instead I walked out of the room heading towards my Mom's bedroom.

When I reached the room I was feeling so angry and didn't even bother to knock first instead, I pushed the door wide open my mom was talking to the housekeeper, and when she turned around she looked at me confused about my sudden behavior I know she sensed my anger since the moment I walked in her room.

"GET OUT!" I yelled at the housekeeper and she flinched and walked out immediately bowing to me before going out of the room in embarrassment.

"Why did you do that??" Mom said raising her eyebrow in confusion about what was going on.

"Why did you tell Pete to leave the house?" I said angrily and she took a sip from her tea while looking calmer than ever.

"Did he tell you?" I don't get it is that all that matters?

"It Doesn't Matter Who Told Me! Give Me An Explanation About Why Are You Doing This?" I ran my fingers through my hair, I couldn't believe that she was doing this without a reason, My mom was always kind to everyone so why Pete is an exception now?

"Well this is my house so can't I choose who stays and who should leave?" I know she's not mean but seeing me siding with him made her jealous.

"But mom I brought him here to take care of you!" My patience was running thin and she was not helping it.