Secret Goal

Hey guys, I hope you're doing fine here's the next chapter, and as always I wrote another long chapter so I hope you will like it don't forget to let me know your thoughts on this chapter😊💙 Enjoy your reading🥰

AUTHOR'S POV:

Pete felt horny because of the way Vegas was savoring his lips like it was the sweetest thing by sucking greedily on his lips and tongue earning muffled moans and whimpers from Pete, it's been a while since they start kissing but Vegas seems to be not satisfied yet, The position they were in added to their lust towards each other, The way their bodies and mouths glued to each other firmly and the way Vegas's dick nudging at Pete's ass which made them desperate for each other's touch even more.

Vegas's lips traveled down to Pete's neck as his lips and teeth grazed against the boy's skin which made him let out a desperate moan as he gripped a handful of Vegas's hair as the latter was sucking harshly on his neck sucking and biting the same spot over and over.

"Ahhh...Wegath it hurts~" Pete whimpered as he felt the rushing pain because of Vegas's bites on his neck like a hungry animal, it was painful but it hurt him so good that he couldn't move an inch and push Vegas away because the pleasure kept building inside him as Vegas licked his neck hard on the same spot until it was covered with his drool.

Pete's back arched when Vegas start to suck harshly on his neck making him moan uncontrollably "Fuck...Wegath...feels good" Pete said in a slutty voice making Vegas go crazy as he feasted on his abused neck.

Pete grips a handful of Vega's hair as he slams his lips to Vegas kissing him hard, it's like both of them are hungry for each other's touch.

"Fuck...Pete...you're so pretty" Vegas tells Pete between the kisses.

"I wanna fuck you badly," He said in a breathless voice still dangerously close to Pete as their lips grazed together their breath mixed making Pete gulp hearing Vega's words he can't describe his feelings right now it was just so complicated.

Pete couldn't respond to Vegas so instead he kissed him on the lips again their lips were swollen and red they shared their saliva and breath until they were breathless that's when the sound of a ringing phone cut them off.

PETE POV :

We were so deep in pleasure that I felt like I didn't want to let go of him and take the call but the phone kept ringing and I finally shook myself out of this pleasant trance and pushed Vegas's chest a bit to answer the call.

"Wegath...It must be your mom" I said when I broke the kiss and Vegas stared at me in annoyance like he didn't want to break the kiss.

"Answer..." Vegas said in a raspy voice and I grabbed my phone from the seat and pressed the answer button while I was still on Vegas's lap.

"Hello?" I spoke clearing my throat when I saw Vegas's mom's name appearing on the screen.

"Did I send you to remake the ingredients by yourself?" She exclaimed and I almost laughed but I palmed my mouth she must be angry because I was late but well it's not my fault when she was the one who sent me to an abandoned restaurant which doesn't even exist!

"Uhh...I'm sorry Ma'am but the restaurant you sent me to has been locked for ages" I said and Vegas chuckled silently at my response.

"What??" She asked and the bastard Vegas licked my neck distracting me.

"Uh...We'll look for another restaurant" I accidentally said and I hoped she wouldn't notice because she didn't know about Vegas coming with me.

"We? You're not alone?" Fuck I knew it and that fucker Vegas started to suck my neck making me want to moan but I hold back.