Surprise

Hey guys, Here's an early update as requested!😊 Thank you all for your support, Votes, and comments I appreciate it all!🥰 I'm waiting to hear your thoughts on this chapter as well and enjoy!💞💞

⚠️ This chapter contains sexual content🔞🔞

PETE POV :

I couldn't quite believe all of that happened, The news about my Dad fell like a lightstruck on me! After all those years I got to hear about how my dad was a wicked person from a stranger whom I'd never met in my life, All those years I thought that my dad was innocent and that he would never harm or hurt anyone but in the end all of that turned out a pure lie! I used to believe lies!

I've always seen how my dad treated my mom well and I loved him so much that I got hurt and depressed when he died in front of my eyes, I thought back then how cruel and merciless people can be!

I fell for my dad's kindness and my mom's pure heart she always told me how she loved my dad and how good of a man he was until I almost believed that my dad was an angel! I took him as my role model I used to copy everything he did from his style to how to use a gun.

Although my parents were fighting a lot whenever I came out of my room I saw bright smiles replacing their gloomy faces...I used to think that we were a perfectly happy family! I fell for their fake smiles and love, And now I'm not sure if that kind of parents loved me. Was I even worthy of their love?

A quick memory rushed through my mind, a vivid memory of my mom making herself a shelter to protect me although she was just being raped she decided to sacrifice herself for my sake and go with Vegas's dad to protect me...She wasn't a bad person after all, right? My dad tried to rescue my mom and couldn't see her getting raped...Did he really love her? I chose not to believe that my parents were bad people! I really can't hate them but I can't blame Vegas for hating on them!

I wanted to comfort him because I knew how it felt, I knew that he must remember his poor sister and that's why he was feeling mad but I regretted talking to him in this state I should have shut my mouth better but I was feeling really puzzled and unstable that's why I needed to talk to him I needed us to pour our hearts open to each other maybe we could've felt better but he pushed my away rudely and I couldn't blame him actually and decided to zip my mouth but it was too late to do so he was already out of control and start to speed up the car until I had a strong feeling that we were going to have a car accident at this rate but he wouldn't listen to me until that truck showed up in the middle of the way, I felt so scared but I wasn't scared about my life because I deserve death anyway, but I was scared the most about Vegas like what if something happened to him will I be able to survive?

When we avoided getting into a car accident we couldn't avoid getting hit by a tree I screamed in fear but it was too late...

My head hit the car but I didn't really feel hurt I felt dizzy from the impact but I was fine because Vegas was about to stop the car before it hit the tree but he failed, fortunately, it wasn't a huge crush, I looked at Vegas to check on him I found his head leading but he was conscious or half-conscious I don't know.

I was about to lean toward him to check on him but he spoke up. "Are you okay?" He asked but he wasn't feeling well apparently as his head was bleeding badly.

"Vegas...You're bleeding!" I said in concern.

"I'm fine don't worry it's nothing" He said like it's really nothing although the blood was dribbling from his head!

"Let me see!" I demanded.

"No need...It's just a small wound" He said as he tried to convince me but I'm sorry I think he's just trying not to make worry which I can't help it because I think he got injured badly!