illusion

Hello guys, I'm back now with another update! I hope you'll like the chapter as I put many emotions while writing it🥺 I wanna hear your thoughts as well on the chapter and don't forget to drop your votes, Thank you for all your supports😊💙🖤

...

Have you ever experienced being deceived all along? When you have been trying your whole life to maintain boundaries and limits to your heart but suddenly someone comes up and breaks all your well-built walls, breaking through all your barriers until you feel naked in front of them, You keep telling yourself how that happened in the first place? Did you really let them gain your trust and control you like a ring on their finger...

You gave them your all without waiting for them to give you even a piece of them! Just like that unconditional love, But was it worth it? You did feel on cloud nine with them, it's like the sky was bright and the only thing on your mind was their smile, it made you feel loved...

What was all of this? Were they just imaginary? Just an illusion your mind creates to keep you sane?

PETE POV :

Electric bolts overspread my body when I felt that vibrator Inside my tight hole, The thing made a rush of adrenaline and excitement take over me as a filthy moan escaped my parted mouth, I couldn't see what was going on with the blindfold covering my eyes but I could feel everything tenfolds with covered eyes which makes everything sounds hotter, I can't expect Vegas's next move or where his moist mouth would fall and at any spot, his warm rough hands would land on, All of those things were edging me and make super thrilled and yearn for his touch.

"Vegas...mmph..." I couldn't get to complete the sentence as I felt a pair of lips fall on mine muffling my voice.

He kisses me slowly taking his time to savor my lips until moistened my lips, Vegas's tongue enters my mouth delving carelessly until I move my lips to his tongue sucking on it lightly making him groan into my mouth.

"Are you taking pleasure in sticking up things to your greedy ass?" Vegas taunted while his fingers made contact with my hole sticking up his fingers up to my ass as the vibrator was still inside.

"Answer little slut" He growled adding another finger In stretching my hole more making me whimper.

"Yess..." I uttered with a shaky breath.

"You're mine, Pete...You can't belong to someone else, Do you get it?" He said dangerously close to my ear licking a long string up to my neck, I couldn't see what kind of face he was making but I could feel how dangerously the words fell off his tongue.

He sucked on my neck adding more marks until there was no space left then suddenly I felt the vibrator being removed and replaced by Vegas's finger solely, I gasped at the sudden action until the blindfold on my eyes was being removed harshly and thrown to the floor.

"Do you get it??" I opened my eyes to meet Vegas's fierce eyes staring into my soul making me feel goosebumps at the way he was staring at me while biting on his lips, That scary look on his face sent chills down my spine making me speechless.

Sometimes Vegas acts obsessively, especially during lovemaking he would turn into someone else out of the blue, Someone who's ready to take lives...

I can't lie and deny my slutty attraction toward his possessive attitude, He can just control me with a mere stare and I would crumble down! It's insane how much power Vegas has over me.

"My body...Is all yours..." I shuttered staring at him with innocent eyes that didn't match his sharp gaze but there was a thick intensity flowing through the air making me gulp nervously.