When It All Started

Hey guys, the first chapter is important cause it's mostly about their past which is necessary to understand the plot, anyway, I hope you enjoy reading, and don't forget to drop you votes and tell me your opinion about the chapter🥰🥰

TW📢 RAPE, MENTION OF BLOOD AND ABUSE

Author's Pov :

Loud Voices were heard through the darkness as the twelve-year-old boy lay in his bed waiting for sleep to wash over him but the voices were getting louder each moment passed, the boy kept on tossing on the bed trying to sleep but it was getting harder...

"I told you I didn't do anything!" The man yelled in irritation as he was walking back and forth in frustration he was running out of time.

"Then Why? Where are we going? You can't do this every time without giving me a proper explanation!" The woman shouted as she was running her fingers through her hair in annoyance...This can't be happening again!

"I promise I'll explain later now did you pack up your things? We should leave at dusk!" the man walked towards his wife holding her hand trying to assure her.

That's when a loud thud was heard...

PETE POV :

I was about to sleep when I heard the loud voices of my parents, it seemed that they were arguing again! I don't know what happened and why I felt scared and uncomfortable.

All I know is that my Mom told me that we're going to move out to another country and she also said that we're going to have so much fun there and we'll live a good life! So I felt so happy although I loved it here it's okay my mom told me that we'll go back here soon!

She packed up my clothes and things and told me to get some sleep before we could cross the country but it seemed that I couldn't have some sleep tonight maybe I should just wait and sleep on the plane.

I was thinking about how would it feel to travel abroad and see new people and places and maybe I could find a good school without being bullied there!

My train of thought got cut off by a scream and some other unknown voices. What was that? Is there a thief in the house? I feel scared...

I jerked from my bed and immediately walked slowly toward the door on my tiptoes, my breath heaved and sweat started to form on my forehead. I put my ears near the door eavesdropping, I heard screams from my mom, and my dad was shouting and arguing with strangers men.

My heart pounded in my chest as I slid the door open peeking through a small space I saw them downstairs I crept slowly tiptoeing until I reached the wall I stood behind the wall peeking at them without anyone noticing.

"Don't hurt my family I'm begging I'll do anything!" My dad wailed on the floor in front of him a guy holding a gun aiming it towards my dad's head and I saw a man holding my mom in front of him as she was crying.

"Please...leave my husband alone he didn't do anything!" My mom cried out in despair and I felt my blood boil at the sight of it.

"I told you before don't play with fire if you don't want to get hurt..." the man standing next to my dad said as he gave the other one a sign I didn't quite understand but I felt scared...scared about what was going to happen.

"Stop...please...don't" My Mom fidgetted and tried to wriggle from the guy who was holding her firmly trying to tear off her clothes...

"No!.. She has nothing to do with it, please...don't...I'm begging" I saw my dad crawling in front of the man's feet as he pressed the gun to his head firmly.