Is this the end?

Why must parents blame their children for everything? Broke a plate? BLAMMED. Didn't do the dishes? BLAMMED. We are only kids of course, It's our first time on earth as well. 

"My...fault?" I say as I stare into the eyes of my father, "You shouldn't have been born."

Not been born? does he regret everything? Was I not enough? Maybe I should Just leave once again, forget this all ever happened and take Mully back home. No! I can't do that, he was looking forward to it, I think as I lash my arm back from his grip. 

"You're just the same old man I wish I never had the right to call my dad." 

Everything and everyone went silent, I heard Mully gasp in shock as I spoke my mind, "Honey..." Mully steps forward, grabbing my hand and holding it gently, his fingers locked with mine. "You will never be my dad; you will always just be a sperm doner." I feel my blood boil with anger, the things I've wanted to say to this man but never had the chance to, is now my chance?

"You have no right to say that to me, I gave you everything!" 

"Everything? EVERYTHING?!" I shouted, my hands gripping onto Mully's tighter, "You gave me a reason to die, to kill myself! You were nothing but trouble to me." Everyone around us began to tell me to either shut my mouth or respect my elders, at this point I was done being nice to the man who ruined and fucked my head. He deserves nothing but trouble and pain from not only me but from everyone else.

He steps forward, his breaths risen with rage, his eyes dullen, and you could feel the tension in his shoulders. "You think you can talk to me like that? I raised you, yeah, I wasn't the best father, but I gave It my all. You have NO right to say those things about someone you only know little about, your mother would be very disappointed in you" His voice deep and dull, he kept eye contact, so you knew he was being serious, his face inches away from yours. 

"I love you Y/N, I really do, I'm so sorry for all I've done." 

Your eyes widen with sadness as you felt a wave of emotions rush over you, was he being serious? did he actually love me? maybe prison straightened him out. I felt his arms wrap around the back of my neck, pulling me in tightly for a hug, "I'm sorry..." 

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHATS UP MY DUDES, Just broke up with my boyfriend feeling proud ;) 

Is this the end of the book? maybe, will there be more chapters....MAYBE ;0 I really enjoyed seeing my writing improve over time with this book, but I want to start focusing on my new book! I hope you guys will like that book.