part 7 Tw: Smut

Mully smiles and sits up "are you enjoying yourself?" He says seductively.
Your face brightens up with a red tint, Mully stands up and looks down at your weak state "Im going to go get changed, Ill be back to finish you off." he then walks off to his bedroom,leaving you in a weak and sub like state. You lay there looking up at the roof wondering whenb Mully will come back, after a while Mully walks up to you and crawls in between your legs again but this time, Pinning your hands above your head.

You Gasp softly and look up to see mully smirking down at you. "Is this what you wanted? Me to be dominante with you baby?" You blush and nod gently "yes.." You say looking into Mullys eyes.

Mully leans down and kissea your lips deeply, sliding his tounge into your mouth. Your tounges dance together, you tasting his sweet saliva, him tasting yours. Mully breaks the kiss with your saliva connected to his, He moves down to your neck and begins to suck and kiss all over it. You moan and arch your back a little, he slides his hand up your shirt carresing your belly and waist, still giving your neck all the attention. You keep making quiet and suttle moans. Mully works his way down to your chest area and begins to suck and kiss around certain places. You moans begin to get louder, Mully chuckles lightly and keeps going.

Just when Mullys about to go down further, you both hear a big door slam coming from your front door, you and Mully look over and see, Eddie, Josh, Juicy and Narator standing watching you with complete shock. "AYO FOOL, WHAT YOU DOING TO Y/N?!" Mully looks at Them then looks at you, kissing your lips softly before getting off you. "just having a little fun" Mully  laughs softly, still looking at your weak and submissive self. "This is some weird shit. Why did we have to walk into them about to fuck?" Josh says walking towards the kitchen. Juicy, Eddie and narrator walk over to the other couch in front of you, you turn red from embarrassment and sit up. Mully leans down to your ear quickly and says "Once they leave, theres no one here stopping me from taking you in the kitchen."
You turn reder then before and sit there contemplating your life decisions. Mully walks away into the kitchen to find Josh, Eddie, Juicy and Narrator talk to eachother on what they just saw. You lean back on the couch and mumble "Im so fucked.."