Part 6 (with a new plot)

T W:
Got smut and some swearing btw!

You were sitting in the lounge minding your own buisness while scrolling through tiktok on your phone. You and Mully got together after the haunted asylum video you did with the others.
Mully walks out of his room and sees you sitting on the couch "what are you doing?" He asks in a soft tone, walking towards you. "Just watching tiktoks and thinking" you smile and Look up at him seeing him with no shirt on and only a towel wrapped around his waist. You blush furiously,looking away immediately. "Whats wrong?" he walks up to you slowly and lifts your chin to face him again. "just..not used to seeing you like that.." you turn reder by the second. "well get used to it baby" He winks and leans down, kissing your soft cold lips. your Eyes widen from the sudden kiss, then close, pulling him in closer by his towel. He chuckles and breaks the kiss, "eager are we?" You blush and nod softly. he laughs gently and pushes you down onto the couch, getting inbetween your legs. He leans down and kisses your neck. You gasp lightly, he kisses your neck once more then starta biting into your sensitive areas on your neck. You moan quietly and lean your head back. He grins into the bite and pulls back slightly, "like that hm?" He smiles looking into your eyes "y-yeah.."