part 13 (little bit, also got smut)

You never thought you would hear those three words come out of Mullys mouth "I love you Y/N.." your eyes flutter and you blush bright red
"I-I love you two Mully.." you take the lead this time and lean forward, planting your lips on top of his.

His eyes widen by the sudden kiss, he smiles and pulls you onto his lap wrapping his arms tightly around you. You giggle and wrap your arms around the back of his neck, you both break the kiss and look deeply into his eyes. "Holy fuck..your lips are so warm but your tongue is so cold.." you giggle and nod, "and your lips are cold and your tongue is warm.." Mully smiles and pulls your body closer to his, making your bodies pressed against each other.

Your legs wrap around his waist, one of hands moves from your waist down to your outer thigh, you blush and gulp gently for what's gonna come next.
He gently leans forward, planting his lips onto your collarbone. Kissing along the top of it gently, you let out a tiny moan, leaning your head back slightly.

He chuckles and lays you back onto the couch, him still holding onto your thigh and waist. He kisses along your collarbone up to your throat, licking it up towards your jawline.
You whine and grip onto his shoulders digging your nails into his back gently. He groans from the sensation and bites down onto your neck lightly, making sure to go gentle.
You gasp and moan a little louder than before.

"Oh Y/N..your neck feels so good.." you pant gently and whine out his name "Ngh Mully~..." He chuckles seductively.
You hear a door open from behind you, "FOOLS WHAT THE FUCK!" Eddie, Josh, Narrator and Juicy both stare at the two of you. "Oh fuck!" You quickly move out of the way, hiding behind Mully. "Sup guys" Mully says calmly "What the fuck were you two doing" Josh asks "Fun times huh, are you winning son?" Juicy says iconicly
Mully laughs and covers you with his shirt. "Dirty bastard.." Narrator mumbles in a jealous tone.

Well hello there my Pebbles, I knoooow I have not uploaded in a while! I've been Super busy! I've recently just got a boyfriend and I've been busy with that. But from now on I will be uploading on a daily basis! Anyway! Have a lovely day, night or morning!