~part 3~

I look around the room of the womans place, I hear knocks all around the place and i begin to sweat. "Y/N you look half dead youself" narrator said begining to hold my hand, I blush and nod "haha yeah just nervous" I hold Narrators hand back and begin to feel happy in the inside. Mully looks over to me and he has this look on his face, this type of look that can only be described as jelousy. I look back down at the floor and chuckle thinking to myself "well ima be making Mully jelouse tonight" I smirk and begin to rub Narrators knuckles, he looks over to me and smirks as well. Narrator rubs my hand back "w-wow your hands are really soft Narrator" I lean onto Narrators big strong arm and begin to breath heavily. "DAWG THIS AINT VAMPIRE DIARES THIS IS MEXOSIST TIME" Eddie says while kicking open the door to James's room "I think Eddies high on burburs" Juicy said in a cute toothbrush tone. I laugh and go on my phone to call a friend "Kai" the phone rings he answers the phone only to say "what bitch" my smile goes off my face "what did you just call me" i say in a straight tone "a lovely lovely amazing person" he repiles back sarcasticly "just come to the asylum...Juicy will be here~" I say teasingly "oh shut the fuck up...im on my way" Kai says annoyed.  Half a hour lased still no sign of Kai "wait...KAIAIAIA IS HERE?!" juicy said in a girly tone "yes. Sadly yes you simp" I say leaning on Narrator, his hands wrapped around my waist feeling up and down the side of me. I look to  my right and see Mully looking at the back of Narrators head with a murders glint in his eyes. I look at his eyes and smile, he dosen't smile back. "Y/N are you okay?" Eddie said feeling worried "oh yeah im fine dont worry." I turn my head back to Eddie, Then i hear a noise coming from down the hall. "AHHHHHHHHHHH" I hear a high pitched voice scream running threw the pitch black hall way "Who the fuck was that?" Josh said. And in out of the darkness poped out Kai " I stubbed my toe- it hurts im going to die." Kai said Dramatically. Juicy took a deep breath in "KAIAIAIAIIA" Juicy came running towards Kai jumping onto him wrapping his long skinny legs around Kais thin waist. "Okay so Kai's here obivouly" Josh said weirdly "Lets go to the church" Josh said walking out of jame's room "alrighty then" Kai said holding Juicy by his thighs while walking. We all walked to the church where me and Narrator sat at the back of the church, Mully and Eddie sat on opposite seats, Josh, Juicy and Kai sat at where the most Ghost Energy came from. Narrator stood up and walked to the front of the church giving a little prayer "lord save me my friends are all retards" Narrator said "besides Y/N.." Narrator mumbled under his breath. Mully stood up with rage and said "im going outside to where the morgue was" Mully then speedy walked off, Josh looked at everyone in confusion "what was that all about dawg?" Eddie said confused. I stood up and said "ill go check on him" I  said walking to where Mully was "Mully?..." I walk in to see no sight of Mully "Mul-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt a strong shove push me to the cold hard wall, I look up to see Mully looking down at me with anger "M-Mully whats wrong?" I say trying to get out of his wall pin "you and Narrator are getting to close with each other." Mully said before grabbing my waist. I squell slightly and blush. Mully then lifted up my chin and breathed in before kissing me with great force, I breath in with my body shivering. Our lips unjoin with each others and I let out a slight noise and smile slightly "Jelouse much huh" I say putting my hands onto Mully's chest "shut up im not jelouse" Mully says before kissing me again but this time slipping his tongue. I let out another noise breathing heavily, we unjoin lips again hearing a noise next to us "DAWG WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Eddie said while walking in "we watched that whole thing.." Kai said gaging "I few up.." Josh said "yeaaah! go Mully! your not a bottom wohoo!" Juicy said still in Kai's arms. Narrator looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and then smiled "Good job Mully" Narrator said....Silence filled the room for a quick second then we all laughed "well then now what?" Kai said in a wondering tone "I have no clue." Josh said looking around the room "Maccas?" Eddie said "yeah Maccas are good. We began to walk to the door but...it was locked..