backstory for your character

I've had A LOT of ideas for your backstory as I have been contemplating what different people like and don't like with backstory, if they like traumatic ones, sweet ones or just a normal backstory. So I added them all together and made this, hope you enjoy it

you, the oldest sibling of 1, a twin to your brother Valentine, growing up was hard for you two, a mother who tried to keep you both living and loving life and a father who would take no notice in you two, he had high standards for the both of you.
You and Valentine were twins, Not fully identical but you both had the same eyes, nose, height, hair, And similar voices.
You both were born with a birth mark on your right face, it looked like someone had drawn a knife and sliced through half of your face, Valentine didn't mind it, but you did.
You would complain about it everyday, to the point where you would stay up at night crying.
Your mother would try and comfort you when you bad breakdowns but your father would immediately tell you to "Toughen up".
You guys lived In Berlin Germany, a big cold house In the middle of "Sānthram" street, the house was damp, cold and even broken down in some areas.
You guys were poor, not homeless poor but you had nearly been to that point.
You guys were in high school when the "accident" happened, You came home from school with your brother and found your father outside the house, "Dad?" You say curiously, "Your mother is very sick, stay outside." Something seemed off with him, his tone was shakey and his
Eyes were wide open with what seemed fear.
"what's wrong with mum?" Valentine asks, he tried to be careful with his words, as dad had a temper.
"She's just sick." he was short with his words,
You thought about it, you looked down at his hands to see soft red marks around his knuckles and palms, "What happened to your hands?" You ask
He looks down at his hands, then up at you with a cold stern look, "I was painting."
You knew that was a lie.

You take a moment to think, your mother was inside the house, your dad out with "paint'" all over his hands, you click.
You put your bag down and push past your dad, running inside, "Y/N! You get back here right now" he runs after you, you check all the rooms, until you get to there bedroom, you Stand there, your eyes bulging up to near tears, you feel your throat tighten.
"Mum....?"
Blood all over the sheets, you see your mum laying there with blood all over her face and neck, you step forward and stop when you smell the scent of death, you hear your brother's footsteps, You then around and push him out of the way so he doesn't see "No! Valentine let's go outside, please" he was suspicious but obeys and goes outside, "What's going on with mum" he asks
"nothing, she's fine" your voice was shakey, you had tear marks on your cheeks and you felt nasious.
You look at your dad with this sick look on your face "Why." You ask intently, "She was going to run away with you two, I didn't want that.." he looks down and then looks up too you . "block your ears Valentine" he blocks his ears so tightly he couldn't hear the birds chirping, "You killed our fucking mother!, how could you do this" He steps forward to you, you didn't hesitate to step forward as well, "I had to, you two were gonna be taken away from me!" With that, you scoffed and grabbed your phone from your pocket.
"what are you doing, what the fuck are you doing Y/N."
"something I should have done a long long time ago"
You call the police, he stands there, not crying, not showing any emotions.
The police arrive and take him into custody, you two get taken to child care, growing up in a foster home wasn't bad but wasn't good either, you had your days where you wanted to go back home.
But you knew it wasn't ever a good place,

Once you and Valentine turned 18, you both moved away from Germany, living in Australia, you guys had money from the family airlooms, you two lived in a big appartment, you two were happy.

Until he was released.