ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Ariana parked her car in front of the Giselle and Her's favorite brunch spot. It was her first few days back from work and they were going better then she thought it would. Hardly anybody asked her questions and they minded their business. The only thing that bothered her was that she had moments where she felt unsafe although she knew Tremaine was now dead.

"How are you and Kay?"

"Good. I guess you could say we're together now but he still didn't ask me officially so I don't know."

"Girl you two been playing with each other for months. What's stopping you this time?"

"I wanna be someone's girlfriend or wife...not just a baby mama all my life."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you was Ms.Perez by the end of next year but okay girl."

"I don't think Kevin wants to marry anybody any time soon or at all."

"Even if that's true, I can tell you'd be the one to change that."

"Even if that's the case we just got back you know fucking around. I don't wanna ruin it with this like issue. It just bothers me that he can go and mess around with other females and it wouldn't matter because he never officially asked me anything."

"I think you're being insecure..Kay not worried about any other woman if it isn't you. That man kills for you...literally."

"It's him shooting at that man a day after saying he was going to. Like that's not crazy? I thought he was going to like you know punch him or rough up him or something but shoot? Less than 24 hours you said you were?"

"That's Kay Flock for you baby."

••

"I don't know it some type of obsession I got with her. I can't go even a hour without thinking about her." Kevin explained.

"Like She's on my mind all the time. I be having to stop myself from going to her crib all the time. I just worry that she may be with someone else. And it's starting to bother me because all I do is stress about her."  He continued.

The woman in front of him continued to type on her laptop which made him lift an eyebrow. He been trying to stay on topic about his issues but this one issue involving Ariana was heavy on his head.

"I think you may have O.L.D."

"What is that?"

"Obsessive love disorder" She said. The confused look on his face caused her to sit up in her chair. "It's a condition in which you develop an obsession with a single person you believe you might be in love with. It's possible that you'll have an intense need to control or defend your loved one, treating them like a property."