7

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

Heavy rap music filled the house, so loud the floor vibrated to the beat. Kay was at Dougie's house with a few of the members.

"I'm about to go change." He smacked his lips. "Uncomfortable ass shoes." He said licking off his balenciagas and trading them for nike slides.

Pulling a blunt out of his pocket, he lit it up before hearing his phone go off.

Incoming call from Ash❤️

He stared at the phone for a few seconds before huffing and decided to answer.

"Hello?"

"Can you open the door? I been knocking for a minute now." She said sounding irritated.

"I'm not home ma." He said hearing her exhale deeply.

"Alright my fault." She banged the phone. Kay made a face and sat his phone back on the table. Him and Setty sent the blunt back and forth as he stared into space. He was exhausted from shooting a video earlier today and then having business meetings back to back right after.

"Nigga you good?" Dougie asked from across the room.

"Yeah. I'm tired." He said laying back on the couch. "Them niggas ain't sort my money out?"

"Nah. I told you I'll check back on Friday."

"Ight." He simply said feeling the sleepiness take over his body as he flicked the blunt.

"Yo bro I dead forgot to tell you I seen Ari the other day." Dougie said making the whole room look up.

"Who's Ari?" Kay made a face, trying to remember. Deep down he knew Ari was someone you couldn't forget.

"Nigga Ariana. That girl you used to date a few years back. Darkskin? She had crazy ass parents you used to sit by her door until they went to sleep."

"How you forget a shawty like that?" Yagi said. "She used to have you making love songs and shit."

"Oh." He dragged out. "Ari? Where you seen her at?"

"My girl's family had a party, she was there."

"Damn how she doing? I ain't seen her in years."

"She doing great to be honest. She had a little kid with her. She got a kid bro."

"A kid?" He raised an eyebrow. He never pictured her having children. She used to talk about how she never wanted a kid. He wondered who was the lucky man that was with her that fathered her kid.

"Yeah. I dropped them off home. I think her daughter name Kayla or some shit. I forgot."

"Who the father?" He questioned, a little disappointed. He didn't know why exactly though.

Dougie shrugged. "I don't know. He wasn't there."

"How old is she?"

"Damn nigga you moving like the feds." Setty said.

"She told me she was about to be four."

Kevin thought about his life four years ago, remembering that was around the time they just had stopped speaking.

"I was innat at that time." Kevin said sitting up, getting serious.

"What you tryna say?" Setty asked.

"Nothing. I'm just saying I was fucking her 4 years ago."

"You really think she would have a baby with you?" He joked, laughing.