14

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅 

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

It has been about a week and a half since they went out for dinner and Ari called Kay over to watch Kimora. She didn't specify why, and he didn't ask. Yeah he was in the middle of something, but he always felt the need to make time for the both of them.

Kay used the spare key Ari gave him just incase of emergencies, since he didn't feel like knocking and then waiting for someone to open the door.

"Daddy!" Kimora ran to him, jumping into his arms.

"Hi mama." He kissed her forehead as he picked her up. When he set her back down, he looked at the unfamiliar man that was sitting on the couch looking at the two of them.

"Who you?" He quickly asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's Tremaine. Mommy's boyfriend." She giggled.

"Huh?" He felt his heart sink at her words. "I asked you a question."

"I'm her boyfriend."

He furrowed his thick eyebrows, clearly confused and in the process of getting tight.

"Yo Ariana!" He yelled out.

"What? Oh Hey Kevin." She popped up in the narrow hallway in her apartment, trying to put on an earring

She had on a strapless brown dress that exposed her shape, just like how she wanted it to.

He pushed her in the room since Kimora couldn't see them, and quietly closed the door behind him.

"Boy what are you doing? You going to wrinkle up my dress."

"Where you going?"

"Huh?" She said, looking around her mirror dresser for her lip liner. Her hair was cut into layers, as she leaned over the mirror.

"Ariana. Where you going?"

"I'm going out. Why you saying my name?" She chuckled, applying her lip liner around her lips. He was getting pissed off by the idea of her trying to look good for another man. One thing about Kevin he simply didn't care if you were his girl or not, his jealousy would show.

"When you going to be back?"

"Before 9. 10, the latest."

"Alright." He glared at her through the mirror. His eyes followed her as she walked around the room, stuffing necessities into her purse.

She took a final look at herself in the mirror making Kay scoff. She walked out with him following her trail.

When they made it back to the living room, he felt his blood rush seeing Kimora and Tremaine playing together.

"Yo Kimora?" He said not yelling but definitely raising his voice. He didn't waste no time, picking her up, having her on his side. The two men looked at each other, Tremaine got up, as him and Ariana shared a smile.

"You look good."

"Thank you." She smiled. Kevin kept it together and didn't say anything. He thought she was corny, letting him make her smile like that. "Bye baby. Behave for your dad okay?" She kissed her forehead. "There's food in the oven. It should be ready in like 30 minutes."

"Alright." He mumbled.

"Bye. I'll be home soon." She said blowing a kiss at her before walking out with Tremaine's arm over her waist.