26

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

It's been a week since the whole shooting with Kevin happened. As bad as Ariana felt about it, it brought her and Kevin closer. They talked more and saw each other more often since Kay kept her at his house. Ariana didn't know how she felt about it, but she couldn't deny her feelings for him. Of course she wondered how Tremaine was doing but Kay always distracted her from him.

"When can I go back to my place?" She wondered, pulling down her dress. Kay smirked at his view, she had on a black midi dress that she matched with a pair of black heels. The dress fit her like a glove, just almost every other piece she wore.

"Kevin I'm talking to you." She said leaning over, applying lipstick to her lips.

"You wanna go that bad huh?"

"No. Surprisingly I like it here with you. I just wanna be in my own space. We can still hang out, it's not like we don't have a whole kid together."

"Oh yeah?" He said taken back. He felt like he always had to force her to do things when it came down to the two of them. Even forcing her to stay in his house just to chill with her seemed like something she just wouldn't do out of her free will.

"Yeah but don't get too carried away."

He got up from the edge of the bed and walked up behind her and she stared at herself through the mirror. He wrapped his arm around her waist from behind her, pressing his lips against her cheeks. He caught a whiff of her Sugar Cookie Perfume, the new scent he loved on her.

"You look good." He kissed her again. He loved admiring her, letting her know she was beautiful. Because she really was. Her bronze skin was what set everything off for him. He really thought he couldn't get no better then her which was part of the reason why he was so obsessed with her and wasn't afraid to show it.

"Thank you. Can you pick me up from work?"

"I gotchu." He quickly said, knowing he would have to rearrange some important meetings he had later. "When was the last time you even drove your own shit?"

"I don't know. It's been a minute. I miss my car though. I like being driven though."

"I could tell. If you want one of these nights I'll drive you around if I'm not busy." He asked, keeping his head low. He hated feeling like a feen, and in this very moment he felt like one.

"I'd like that." She smirked seeing how shy he got. It was rare to see that, but he had his moments. "I'll be back." She said walking out of the room which let him look back up quick enough on time to get a glimpse of her before she slipped through the doors.

Seeing her phone buzz, he looked around before picking it up and letting his face unlock her phone. He put his face id into his phone a few nights ago when she was changing her password in front of him. He would always think she was sneaky, there was no doubt about that, but he still liked her and all the other good things she brought to his life.

He went straight to her messages seeing Tremaine was somehow on the top her thread. He furrowed his eyebrows seeing how much of her caring side she let out with him, and it was only through text. She was worried about him and Kay couldn't control that. Although they weren't texting continuously, it still bothered him. He put her phone to the side and grabbed his car keys as he heard her heels click down the hall.

"I'm ready."

"Alright." He simply said, getting up and walking passed her. She didn't think much of it as she packed her bag with whatever she needed for the day that she had out and followed behind him.