19. Start of a new year at Hogwarts

The past two nights, Izel stayed with Luna all throughout the night, to keep her Wolf asleep and her in control. Their father let them to their delight, but he didn't agree to let her out of the cage, which was understandable.

These two times luckily were peaceful as their father kept quiet this time. No one wanted a repeat of what happened the first time. The bite wound on Izel's hand seemed to get better, as she changed the bandages daily and kept it clean. There was no doubt although that a scar was going to be left there. Izel didn't mind scars as long as they weren't as noticeable. To her dismay, the one on her cheek was, and the one on her hand will be. At least the scars on the rest of her body were hidden, that she had gotten as a result of standing in front of Luna, as the Explosion happened and their Mother had died. That day had changed everything from what they had ever known. From that day on Izel rarely wore short sleeved shirts, since the scars on her arm would be noticeable if she would. She couldn't help, but feel hideous whenever people would notice them, point them out and whisper behind their hands.

Izel shuddered at the memory of the day her mother had died and decided to snap out of her thoughts and finish packing for her second year at Hogwarts.

Luna had already done that three nights ago, as she was very excited to go to Hogwarts. All morning, she had been urging Izel to hurry up, as she was afraid they would miss the train. Izel was surprised at how energetic her little sister seemed. After having to turn three nights in a row, she was sure that she was going to be exhausted.

„Come on, Izzy. Hurry up. We'll miss the train!"

Izel rolled her eyes, „I'm done packing, calm down, you energy bundle. We still have 20 minutes till the Train leaves."

„I know, I know!" Luna grinned at the thought of boarding the Hogwarts train, entering the giant doors of Hogwarts for the first time and being sorted into one of the four houses. While Izel was in a normal attire, which consisted of a long sleeved shirt, even though it was warm outside, a pair of jeans and sneakers, Luna wore her Hogwarts robes already.

After 20 minutes of having to go through Lunas almost annoying happiness, they finally stood in front of the Red and black Train to Hogwarts. The day before Luna had been dismissed from the Hospital, their father had bought everything that Luna needed for School, but no animal, which did sadden Luna. Izel had a hunch why he didn't, but she didn't want to speak her thought out loud. She did assure Luna that her feline friend Regulus would come visit her for sure.

„So, are you excited for Hogwarts?" Xenophilius asked Luna. Their Relationship had gotten better again and since Luna was a bundle of joy at the moment, she grinned at him. „Yes!"

Even though their relationship had gotten better, his and Izels seemed to only grow worse. Since Izel couldn't forgive him, even though he tried to better their Relationship, but to no avail, as Izel always responded in a hissing, snapping and rude manner whenever he spoke to her.

And he let her, he wanted for her to let her feelings out. Her words stung, but he wanted their old Father-Daughter Realitionship back.

As he turned his gaze at her, his mouth already opening, he closed it immediately after Izel shot a glare at him, daring him to ask her something.

Izel knew she was being harsh, but she wanted him to feel bad, to see what he had done, and said was bad.

„Izel!" A voice called, which she identified as Neville's.

Turning around, she couldn't stop her mouth widening into a grin as she waved to him.

„Wait for your old Grandma, Neville!" Augusta joked and shook her head at her grandson who was sprinting to the eldest Lovegood daughter.