9. Pulling a prank on Mullins with the Weasleys

(A/N: I tried to make Izel also with Art breeder above.)

Izel had gotten house arrest for the rest of the holidays, they were over soon anyways. She did notice her father was slightly proud of her for defending her sister, but not with her methods. He would have preferred, if she would have 'talked it out with him'. Just at that thought made Izel groan. You can't just talk it out with Mullins. Today afternoon she was going to go to the train anyways, so it didn't made sense for her that her father had gave her house arrest. But she had to admit, being stuck at home while her father and sister are out shopping, was boring and not pleasant.

Bored she got up to search for her Cat, Regulus. He was probably just roaming around the house or sleeping in some corners.

After some minutes at walking around, she finally found him curled up in her mother's bed.

„Regulus, you can't sleep here! How did you get in here anyway? Come on." Izel scolded him and moved to him to pick him up. The cat protested and jumped onto the nightstand beside the bed.

„Get down, you'll destroy something!" Izel looked at the cat angry and worried. Regulus didn't listen and played on the nightstand by trying to pull open the drawers. He managed to pull one open slightly and Izel spotted something weird, but before she could look further, her mother appeared.

„What are you doing in my room, Izel?" Her mother asked nicely but she looked uneasy at the open drawer. Regulus looked at Pandora surprised and meowed, he was even more surprised Izel could see her.

„Sorry, mum. Regulus walked in here some way and was curled up on your bed. He doesn't want to get out" Izel answered with a sigh. Pandora looked at her daughter's cat curiously.

„What did you say? What is his name?" She asked Izel urgently, pain and sorrow in her eyes.

„Regulus." She answered, tilting her head at her mother. Regulus had come down off the nightstand and tried to paw at Pandora, his paw however just went straight through. At the mention of that name, Pandora had tears welling in her eyes and before she vanished, she asked one last thing. „J-just make sure you close the door..."

„That was..- unusual.." Izel looked confused at the place where her mother once stood, Regulus did the same. „Come on, now." This time she was able to pick him up and left the room, closing the door behind her.

▕⃝⃤

After she had spend lots of time with her family as they came back, it was now afternoon. Izel was dressed in her usual clothes, a purple pullover, some shoes, and a jeans. Her things were packed and she was ready to go to Hogwarts again. Well, not mentally. She was scared to see Granger again and others knowing about the rumours.

Sighing, she hugged Luna and took her father's arm and they apparated. Izel was used to apparition, but Regulus was sure not. He never apparated and was nervously meowing in his transport box. He was clawing at the door, scared out of his wits. „I know, I let you out soon. You know when I first apparated I threw up." She tried to calm her cat down.

„Goodbye, my child. Have a good time at Hogwarts for the rest of the term." Her father hugged her, which did annoy Izel a bit. „You can let go off me now."

He did as he was told and ushered her to go into the train. After saying goodbye to her father, she walked into the train and searched for an Compartment. Regulus had calmed down a bit, but he demanded to be let out by meowing unstoppable.

Running into someone, she didn't bother to look who it is and mumbled a 'sorry' and wanted to continue walking. Only for the person to grab her arm rather harshly.