6. Troll!

Izel sat along with Hermione in the common room, next day after dinner, learning for potions. They were the only ones there.

„Okay, Izel, name three ingredients for a polyjuice potion." Hermione held a textbook for potions in her hand, looking at Izel.

„Leeches, knotgrass and shredded skin of a Boomslang." Izel answered, staring into the air as she thought about the ingredients.

Hermione smiled, „Yes, that's right! Okay my turn." Hermione had wanted to hand the book to Izel, but they were interrupted.

„How do you even know that stuff?" Weasley had said as they entered the common room, Potter by his side.

„I've learned, a visit to the library would do you some good." Izel scoffed at Weasley as Hermione crossed her arms, glaring at them.

„What do you want? Getting us almost expelled again?" Hermione hissed at them.

„We wanted to get your opinion, Granger. What do you think it's hiding?" Weasley had hopped on the couch, beside Hermione, Potter sitting himself beside Izel. Potter's parents had appeared behind him, behind the couch, his father had nudged his mother in her side lightly , grinning.

„She reminds me of you." He had said, refering to Hermione. Izel looked at them but as Potters father looked at her, she turned her gaze at Hermione and Weasley quickly.

„If you're referring to what I think you're referring, no thank you. No interest. Come on, Izel. We learn in our dorm." Hermione glared, took Izels hand and dragged her to their dorm.

Izel didn't have any interest in thinking about it, she had enough problems, she didn't needed more.

▕⃝⃤

Next morning, at Breakfast, Hermione refused to speak to Potter and Weasley.

As the Owls flooded into the Great Hall as usual, everyone's attention was caught at once by a long, thin package carried by six large owls. The Owls soared down and dropped it, right infront of Potter. Potter read a Letter , showed it to Weasley and they both hurried out of the Hall with the package, their eyes full with glee. Everyone looked after them, except some of course, who knew what kind of package it was. It wasn't hard to find out, it had the size and looked like a broom.

After they had eaten, and everyone walked out of the hall, Hermione had hurried, with Izel at her hand, to Weasley and Potter, to eavesdrop.

„Well, it's true. If he hadn't stolen Neville's Remembrall I wouldn't be in the team..." They heard Potter say , as they were right behind them.

„So I suppose you think that's a reward for breaking rules?" Hermione's angry voice was heard, Izel looked at her disapproving, that she is starting a fight again.

„I thought you weren't speaking to us?" Potter said and Izel thought the same.

„Yes. Don't stop now, it's doing us so much good." Weasley snapped, at that Hermione took Izels hand again and marches away with her, her nose high in the air. Izel couldn't help but sigh at her behaviour.

▕⃝⃤

Forward to Halloween morning, Izel sat beside Hermione as Professor Flitwick had announced that they were going to make objects fly. Hermione looked excited, as did others. The Professor had put the class into pairs to practice. Izels partner was Neville and Izel looked with pity at Hermione, because she had to work together with Weasley. Izel and Neville were sitting behind Hermione and Weasley. It was hard to tell whether Weasley or Hermione were angrier about having to work together. Hermione hadn't spoken to either of them since the day Potter's broomstick had arrived.