5. A big, big chaos.

After Dinner, Izel had visited Neville who was still in the Hospital wing and assured him that Potter will give him his Remembrall after he's out of the Hospital wing. After that, Izel walked to her Dorm to sleep.

After some hours, maybe only one, Izel was woken up by no one other than Granger.

„what?" Izel asked grumpy , only opening her eyes a tiny slit.

„Come with me, catch Potter and Weasley, before they really go to this duel. Let's wait in the common room." Granger answered, her lightening wand in her hand.

Izel sat up, slowly and looked at her grumpy. „What?-... No.-... Let me sleep. Please."

„I let you copy my homework for one week."

Izels eyes opened wide and she hopped out of her bed quickly. „Alright." It's not like she isn't clever enough herself but that would spare her the research and all.

Granger smiled, she knew that this would have worked.

„Come on." Granger urged her.

▕⃝⃤

After some hours of waiting, Potter and Weasley finally came out of their Dorms.

„I can't believe you're going to do this, Potter." Granger had called out to them, from her sitting place. Izel sat not far away from her.

„You! Go back to bed!" Ron glared at her furiously, while he gave Izel a confused glance.

„I almost told your brother. Percy-.. Percy Weasley. He's a Prefect, he'd put a stop to this." Granger said in response.

Wesley and Potter glared at her, not acknowledging Izels appearance at all.

„Come on." Weasley said to Potter and pushed open the portrait of the Fat lady already climbing through the hole, along with Potter.

Izel thought Granger would let them be now, but she did not. Izel followed Granger as she followed Weasley to the hole, hissing at him angrily; „Don't you care about Gryffindor?, do you only care about yourselves, I don't want Slytherin to win the House cup and you'll lose all the points I got from Professor McGonagall for knowing about Switching Spells."

„Go away." Weasley hissed back and walked further through the hole, Izel now joined in, going after Hermione who also climbed after Weasley and Potter.

„To be fair, I would be angry too if I got a lots of points, and I bet that others will be mad too, when you loose points they have earned." Izel shrugged.

Weasley and Potter now looked at her, both angry.

„Who even are you?" Weasley hissed, but Izel only sighed.

„If you would have listened to the sorting you would know, Ronald Weasley, even I know your name through the sorting, but as we can see just now is that you have a brain the size of a salt grain."

Granger looked at Izel proudly, for saying something to help her finally, Izel just nodded back at her.

Weasley and Potter glared at her and climbed completely out of the Portrait Hole as did Granger and Izel, but before anyone could say something, Granger spoke again. „All right, but I warned you, you just remember what I said when you're on the train home tomorrow, you're so..-"

Granger had stopped speaking, the three of them turned around as Granger had done, to see that the portrait of the Fat Lady had gone on a night time visit, leaving them locked out of the Common room.

„You've got to be kidding me!?" Izel hissed at the painting and kicked at it, it didn't rip gladly.

„Now what am I going to do?" Granger had asked shrilly, glaring at the two boys.