Page 31....

"But I have a distinct feeling that this is just the start of it," Five vocalises with a hint of foreboding. Allison raises an eyebrow, remarking, "A feeling? I thought you were supposed to be retired." "I want nothing more than to be retired," Five asserts. Before I can voice my concern, Allison continues, "Yeah, but..." I nod in agreement, ecpects her point. "You can't just drag us straight through hell because you have an itch only an apocalypse can scratch and then expect us to deal with the fallout. You're not the boss," she shouts. Five pauses for a moment, realizing her words before retorting, "Fine, I may not be the boss, but I am the messenger, and I'm telling you something bad is going to happen. I can feel it in my bones."

"All right, let's seize the sparrows, secure the briefcase, and head home," declares Allison. "This is our home, Allison, embrace it," he responds. Stanley wields his stick, bringing Diego to threaten, "That's it, I'm telling your mom." Teasing Diego, Stanley replies with an "ooooh!" Diego queries, "Wait, where's Lila?" Stanley surprisingly mentions, "Shower, I said she could stay with us." Viktor exclaims, "Wait, when did Lila arrive?" Five, walking away, prompts concern, "Five? Where are you going?" I shout, "I'm off to speak with someone with only half a head," he shouts back. "Oh, well then," I say, glancing at the others.

"Allison would you calm it?,"i said with frustration, "that's it, I've had enough!" Her voice echoed in response, "Alright then, be like that if you want. I'm going to see Five Guys; I'll not be long." determined, I walked away, leaving the others behind. As I traversed the hallway, I noticed Five. "Five, come back!" I urgently called. He turned, asking, "Yeah?"

Taking a moment, I confessed, "I'm sorry about Allison back there." He responded with a reassuring tone, "Yeah, about that, it's okay. Don't worry about it." Our brief exchange carried a much better enviroment for now.