Page 30...

Returning with my drink, I ask what it is, "is this water?", "yea what did you think it was?" She adds on "I'll let you get your self sorted" while leaving the room. I look through the wardrobe deciding what to wear, I then find something and put it on, After taking the time to don my clothes, I leisurely make my way down the stairs to the lobby, where the Hargreeves siblings are engrossed in a lively conversation. Eager to glean some information, I position myself to overhear their discussion. "Stanley!" Diego's voice pierces the air, accompanied by theatrical karate moves with a stick in hand. "Now's really not the time for karate, okay?" I interject, trying to keep a straight face. "But Mom insisted I need to practice!" Stanley defends himself. "Yeah, well, she isn't wrong. Your karate skills are quite...pathetic," I remark, prompting a playful glare from Diego. "Well, I did save you," Stanley retorts with an oddly grin. The banter continues as Klaus, ever the witty one, adds, "Five, did we just create a paradox or something?" Five, attempting to bring some seriousness to the conversation, replies, "It's challenging to explain." Allison jumps in, raising her voice, "It's been all theatrics until now. Things have started to disappear." Intrigued, Viktor questions, "Disappear? What things?" There's a moment of hesitation before Five reluctantly admits, "Lobsters and... a whole ton of cows!" Klaus, unable to resist, interrupts with a smirk, adding a touch of levity to the seriousness.