Page 19....

"wait!" klaus shouts, five stops and looks back "your not comming with me?" five shakes his head "you have got too do this alone" "alone?" klaus repeats "yea okay' yea i can do that sure". "klaus you will be okay! I belive in you", he nods while walking back away from us. I peek around the corner from where the car is and i see him acting very strange and embarrassed, he leans too the side and waves every time he passes someone, theres a woman ripping rabbit skin of a unalived rabbit, klaus walks over, "mom" he says, the woman jumps from shock, "nay english" she says in an accsent, "no mothers here" she tones down, "only rabbits!" she chuckles, "oh, i am so sorry" he says "i-i was looking f-for rachel herschberger" "no rachel" a man replys, he is wearing a blacktop hat with a black cloack,a lokg grey beard and he looks intrigued, "oh okay" klaus says "t-thats a shame" "oh! Do you know where i might happen too find her?" "im trying too track her d-" "i said no rachel here!" he raises his voice while interupting klaus, "now, walk your fancy boots back too town, where you belong,and leave us be" he hits his cane on the ground, "aha!" klaus scoffs "no need too get your knickers in a twist there!" while pointing down past his hips" "caleb, let the boy speak" the woman said, the man says "your upsetting the womenfolk, and now your upsetting me" "no thats not-", before he could finish the man pushef him down too the ground, that must have really hurt.