Page 21....

"start the car! Would ya?" he shouts, "FIVE! START THE CAR" "FIVEEEEE" "Y/N HURRY" "five i think klaus is in trouble" i say, he looks back "oh god..""hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry!" he waves his arms around, "Why cant you just get along with people?!" shouts five going too the drivers seat, "FIVE I DONT TRUST YOU DRIVING AFTER WHAT HAPPENED BEFORR!" i shout while klaus is running for his life too the car

I run around too the other side too hop in the car, "wait! Wait!" the woman said that klaus had seen earlier, "Take this!" "what is it?" "rachels death was unusual' and she wasnt the only one" "klaus!" i shout along with five, "come on, get in the car!"you have her eyes" she said while putting her hand on his cheek. "klaus get in!' its now or never" "klaus!" five shouts, the car starts while about 50 men are trying too chase the car, "that wasnt the experience i was expecting" i said "well i didnt want too be chased by tons of men, did i?" klaus said back answering me.

"this whole timelines chock-full of riddles, get this' my mom died here before i was even born!!!" klaus says, five slams the break while slowly turning too him "WHAT?!" he hissed, "my god klaus! Well obviously this time line would have been ridged" i say, "what did you just say" five said "yea, so she died when i was born?" he says. Five turns too me "so are our birth mothers alive then?" "thats the problem we dont know", five starts driving the car again, i look out the window just seeing feilds and feilds, my eyes lower down each blink and my face is pale, "you okay there?' y/n?" five asks while turning the music down, "yea, i think" "today has just been rough thats all".