Page 7....

We end up too her room, I say "hey it's Sloane right?" She jumps and looks back "you scared me!" "Please don't hurt me!" I chuckle " hey I won't hurt you, I don't want to hurt any of you except for Ben , who just punched my brother out!" She laughs after what I said "so what's your name?" She reply's "you're really pretty" "I'm y/n and thank you!!" She smiles so I smile back, "so you guys are the umbrellas?" She says with confusion "yes! But I don't get why dad replaced us with you guys" but after I said that she looks down "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it like that!" " I'm just....." "confused..." we sit and chat for about 10 minutes, and decide too go back down, unfortunately we had too go different ways too find the others so I don't get suspicion put on me. I walk back into the room and WHAT!!! all I can think of is rapid music in my head like... the song 'no more hero's"! I see Luther on top of klaus, but he looks like he is being suffocated,Diego is on top of the cube shouting "who's your daddy" "I'm your daddy!" Continuously, which I chuckled because I honestly laugh at anything, then Luther is back up fighting the other strong one?! I feel like now is the right time to try use my power.. it's been years since I have, but now is the right time because five is fighting Ben?! I see some vases and I use my telekinesis to throw them at him, five blinks before I do though which is a good idea! I then rush too go stand next too five who is looking at Diego with one eyebrow up, then he turns too me " we are one crazy family aren't we.." I smile "well let's do what we were born to do!" He nods his head and blinks somewhere else, I sprint too where that blind girl and the girl with braids are fighting vanya and Allison, I hope vanya doesn't use her power! We wouldn't want the world ending for the 3rd time!
Vanya and the girl with braids end up girl talking "I don't want to fight you!" "Awe did you wanna be best friends?" she does the puppy eyes which has pure sarcasm in it. Vanya gets knocked onto the floor, there are crows flying about maybe 2-4? Of them, I turn too see what they are doing, then I hear them talking "you know, for a blind person your not that bad!" "Who says I'm blind?"
Then vanya gets back up and Sloane goes too fight her, I look at Sloane mouthing "please don't" she looks for a second but ignores it, vanya starts her power up but before she can Sloane lifts her up with her power that is kind of like mine! "Sloane no!!" I shout, she throws her over the balcony of the 2nd floor next to the wall of paintings "art snob?" She says while chuckling, I decide too walk away, but then the guy with the weird face comes out of no where! But then I got asked a really weird question "punch me" but why would he even ask that? "Uh okay!" I do a spin kick then punched his face and my arms felt like jelly! And I felt my nose pop with blood splatting all over, "hurts doesn't it" he replied so calmly, how could he reply like that?! I feel a knife slice the side of my jacket, it's quite obvious who it was because only one of us uses knifes "Diego can you watch it?!" I shout but it doesn't seem like he is listening as he is dealing with the cube.