Page 8....

"Allison!!" I shout, then I mouth the words 'do the rumor!" She nods and I hear her say too the blind girl, "𝐢 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞" i did a silent cheer and started doing a little dance while moving my arms around, the girl with braids was about too spit that black liquid onto me without me realising,five saw me and blinked me with him,i say "thanks pal!" i look at him and wink, he winks back "ahem dont call me pal again though" "ugh your so brood!" i get up of my knees and i see her again, "five watch out!" I run off somewhere eles, but when i looked around the corner where i was before, that stuff hit five like exactly what happened too diego.

I see him walking the oposite direction from her and speaking italian, his voice sounds so soft and deep, atleast better than speaking in english he just puts no expression in his speaking! I laugh and smile while watching him kiss the air, the girl looks at me and smiles, i smile too, but then she kicks him down the stairs, i couldnt be bothered with anyone right now so i just decide too go too one of there rooms, each room has a poster of them with there name. Im currently in Alphonso's which is the guy with the deformed looking face, but instead of staying there i take a wonder about, i find out the girl with braids is called jayme, she is standing at the door while i look at the poster, i turn around and she does that thing with her mouth, warning me too get out, i rush out since i dont want too have problems with anybody. Allison and luther are running away with some crows, they run past the table where the briefcase was but its not there anymore "five come here!" i shout, he blinks too me "the briefcase isnt here anymore!" "god da-" i hear luther shout "guys run!" i look at five and we run together, i look at him while running and his hair is going everywhere, but right now i need too focus of getting out of our house, well its not really ours anymore since some bird crew took over.

We all manage too get out but vanya isnt here "wait guys where is vanya?" luther looks panicked, allison points past the bushes "im here its okay" vanya says, im glad she is okay, i will protect her from anything she has my whole heart. I give her a hug and i whisper "love you sis" i get a small reply "i love you too", i let go and i think of where we could go now, "well guys we dont have a house anymore we are officially homeless!" i hear klaus gasp, "what?" "I KNOW A PLACE!" he seems really exited as if it was like a beautiful mansion, he walks us all there leading the way, people keep looking at us, (we are all covered in blood and scratches, we look like we were in a village war) we stand outside the place. Its the hotel oblivion, "guys i always come here this place is amazing!" obviously klaus would pick a place like this, i mean its huge but obviously there is a big banner of the '𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲'  bleughhh i hate them already, we walk in through the rotating door but who thought it was a good idea we should all squeeze in one section,luther was suffocating me! There are posh looking people looking at our way, im quite embarrassed actually.