Page 28....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☂︎︎

We casually walk across the street from the hotel to the restaurant, with the city sounds setting the scene for our evening plans. Upon reaching the establishment , we find a comfortable table and settle in. "Thanks for taking me out, Five," I express, and he replies with a touch of charm, "I insist," a slight smile gracing his lips as we enjoy our time together.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A waiter gracefully approaches our table, and I confidently declare, "Wine, just wine." Turning her attention to my companion, the waiter pauses, considering the order. "And for the young man," she hesitates, "also a wine," he promptly responds without hesitation. A hint of skepticism crosses the waiter's face as she begins, "Isn't he a bit..." I swiftly interject, "Little looking?" She glances at me, her concern momentarily hanging in the air. With a dismissive wave, she decides, "It doesn't matter," and gracefully walks off. He chuckles at the exchange, teasing, "Didn't expect you to be like that." In response, I playfully scrunch my face, feigning annoyance. "Oh, thanks," I say with a touch of sarcasm, relishing in the lighthearted banter.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hm," I muse, a thoughtful expression crossing my face. Five turns his head to the side, squinting his eyes, eyebrows scrunching in a mix of curiosity and amusement. "You do look too damn young for a wine," I assert with a teasing grin. Leaning in, I lower my voice to a whisper, adding a playful wink as I say, "Young man," injecting a touch of lighthearted humor into the moment. The banter continues, creating a dynamic and enjoyable exchange between us.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In due course, the attentive waiter gracefully makes his way to our table, presenting the beverages with flair. Nestled within a substantial, oval-shaped wine glass, the deep, captivating hue of red evokes an almost mystical aura, reminiscent of blood-red elegance.

We go home, hours later-