💜Caged💜

New Update enjoy 💋💋

New Update enjoy 💋💋

-----------------------

Author's Pov:

In the morning

When sunlight fall on her eyes she started to moving ...Then She started to get up from bed but suddenly she got a pain strain through his head and neck...

Ahhhh m-my head, why It's p-pain this hard..she started to struggle with his head. Then she remembered each and everything about last night...

Suddenly mr.lee came to her room and started to asking if she needed something... P-please i don’t want anything.. But can you please tell me where i am?? She started to pleading..

Mr.lee lowed her head and she asked, Sorry dear...and if you need anything tell mee..further that i can't say anything more....

Then she got furious and started to throw the things here and there...Mrs. Lee tried to stop her but still she Was raging..

Y/N's POV:

How dare they showing me attitude by not telling me who bought me here.. So u started to throw the things here and there..

Then i took a broken glass piece and started to threatened the maids with that..

Don't you dare to came here to mee.. Otherwise i Will do something which you guys gonna regret and i started to running through hallway....

But all of a sudden some mans of here was forcing me go stop my deeds..Still i gathered my strength and started to running...

I bumped with someone and when i look at him and i saw him.. He's none other than
" Kim Taehyung "

___________________________________
______

Y/N's MOM POV:

I was packing my belongings to leave for seoul tomorrow...Because Y/n's neighbour aunt told me that She's Missing from yesterday..

Where are y-you y/nieee?? Then oppa calming me because i was crying so hard.. But deep inside some bad thoughts were hunting mee..

Oppaa what if her d-dad Mr.min did t-this?? No worries ryunjin.. She will be fine.. She's our fighter...

Suddenly we heard some voice through main door.. And some mans came with guns..Hands up.. Then i was going to Scream but they pulled their gun to shut mee..

Then i saw a man to came in front of me is none other Than my so-called husband my daughter's bastard dad "Mr.Min'...

Finally i found you my dear wife.. He was smirking while saying..Why did you even came here now??

What do you want more?? You have already my son.. And i verge out of cryingss.. And oppa held mee...

Haha what i want More you're asking my wife??..I want more that is my daughter,Mr.min stated...

What do you mean??  You have already took my daughter from there...Then he was also shocked and asked mee that...

From where??..Then i got shocked and i said i Don't know...But further hr held my chin and again asked From Where...  And i replied that
" Seoul"

Deep down i was happy that what if my daughter is missing.. Because her father is worst...and i don’t want her to be with him..

Then he got furious to my answer and jerked me..I fall on floor.. And he was about to go to Seoul to find her.. How's my yoongi?? Please tell mee before going...

After that he laughed and answered me "Yoongi hates you"that i will never know how much because you left him..Then i said, You were the reason why i Have to leave him...

You Shouldn’t leave that day instead of this you should have stayed with me, He stated...Huhh i better would like to died instead of staying by knowing my sister and his in laws murderer is you...

I laughed out and stand up from there... Hehe Mr.Min do you really think my daughter Will go with you?? He also got angry by seeing me this much confident....

Definitely she will go...and he further added that when she Will get to know her father is this much rich and she don’t have to live here like middle class family anymore..

You never know how i raised my girl mr.min...Now even she knows each and every deed of yours....

How dare you bitch?? with saying he pushed me on the table and i got hit on my head and his man also started to beat oppaa...

Then i see them to leave uss..i saw oppa was already fainted..then i also got hit on my head..i was trying to help oppa but u also passed out...

___________________________________
________

Taehyung's Pov :

When i saw her to running through stairs and was about to run...After that my mans held her hand..

All of a sudden i saw her running Through main door.. But i came in front of her..After that i saw her face.. Who was in shocked..

Then i screamed and said "Everyone leave right now".. Then noticed she got afraid... Then i pulled her hand and bringing her in my room...

But she's so stubborn...All of sudden she bite my hand and started to running... STOP!!  Still she was not listening mee....

Then i warn her that if she going to do that again and again i would do something with her..she'll gonna regret...

Got it miss bravo?? Then i saw her to calm.. After that i took her to my room..And lay her on my bed..But she started to sobbing..

Stop tearing your fake cries specially In front of mee... Then i saw her to looking at mee...

She asked mee, " w-what i have d-done"?? Why Are you saying like this..He started to touch her cheeks and said, So naive aren’t you???

Stop acting like you don’t know anything and you never know me how ruthless i am "when topic comes into my parents"....

So stop playing fucking games with mee miss bravo...I lean to her ear and said, Miss Min Y/N.. Got it??

Y/N' POV:

Who's min y/n?? I am park y/n.. I was murmuring through my mind.. But i was afraid to tell this to him...

When he talked about some games i was Just shocked to answer him because he was leaning through my ears..

Then I Just closed my eyes and suddenly i found some hot breath around my lips.. Then i opened my eyes and he just kissed me again...

____________________________________
_________

I hope you'll are doing good 🤭 Ahhh thanks dolls for reading my
Story...I haven’t started yet you know what i mean to say...🌚You'll feel butterfly soon 💋
.
.
.
Keep commenting, voting & following for next update..I will update regularly 💜
Take care 🤭