💜Her eyes 💜

Taehyung's Pov :

I got information about Mr.min's daughter Tae.. Hmm?? She also reads in Seoul University..

Yesss Tae, we found out that there's no surname named "Min" in college. But sources are saying..She's studying here...

I smirked and said, Maybe they changed her name to be safe from uss...

(AN: But they didn't knew Y/N's mom changed her surname to safe from his own father..)

It could be Tae..I found that girl Intro which you asked for.... Here's the file take it...And he handover mee..

Park Y/N ,Hmmm.. I smirked unknowingly...

Okay tae, but i wanna told you something.. What's it?? The girl you asked and Mr.Min's daughter have same name...

Are you sure?? Yeah Taehyung i checked.. Maybe it could be coincidence and he smirked and said who knows??

Hmm,Find about this matter then.
I will and take care. Then he left my cabin...

I was try to work but those eyes are coming in front of me again and again.. AHHH WTH!! Why she's coming in my thought??

__________________
______

Y/N POV :

Aishhh i am not feeling good in college...That Taehyung guy named behaviour irritates me and those rich brat girls are also disturbing...

Still i have to go College.. Then i lock my door and leaving for College.. Suddenly house owner aunty came and said, "I've good news for you ynieee dear"...

What's it aunty?? I found a part job for you...Ahhh finally thank you so much aunty.. And i hugged her..

But y/n, you got this job in club so that's why i wasn't going to ask you..
You know it's famous club and your job is about waitress nothing else..

Rest of the Things depends on you dear.. Aunty,i will.. There's nothing wrong to work there...

But your mom is surely gonna deny this work...Don't tell her please.. Untill I'll got another better job till I'll work there as waitress...

Okayy y/niee dear..You know what i am so proud of you because you're trying to be successful from this young age...

Thanks aunty, You just pray for me.. I want my mother to be happy that's it..
Okay dear now go for College and take care...

Y/N listen, The club manager told me that you can join Their club from today if you want..

Okay aunty then after College, I'll visit there....

_________
__

Aishhh college peoples, They hold so much attitude... When i was entering, i saw a guy is singing in a campus..
His singing skils is so good..

I was also enjoying his singing through crowds... When he ended his song, suddenly i clapped but i was noticing no one was clapping..

Then Mimi my friend pulled me with her and said, ynieee, you shouldn't do this..But Why mimi?? Beacuse he's one of The powerful senior like Kim taehyung here..

And his name is "Min Yoongi "

So one day he strictly forbid to clap.. He doesn't like clapping after singing..
Mimi,He's not crazy or something dude?? Lots of People of here literally out of my mind...

Suddenly a voice echoed my ears, I am not crazy..It's just i don't like...
Ummm b-brother, I am sorry, i didn't m-mean that.. I was literally shivering while saying these lines..

He said,It's ok..Then i was about to leave then he asked me, What's your name?? Y/N, P-Park Y/N...

Are you new here?? Yeahh... and i left That place literally while running...

Y/N, he was behaving so soft with you i noticed.. Yeahh he's not that rude mimi like you guys described about him...

I was in my class sitting with mimi.. Suddenly one of my classmate come to me said that someone is waiting for me in Library..

Okay mimi, you stay here i am coming after checking.. Okay yniee, come back soon..

Then i was entering to the library.. It was all vacant and dark.. Suddenly someone pulled me through my earlobe, "I found you miss bravo"
And sucking my earlobe slowly..

I was about to scream but he stopped me by saying,"if you scream then see the consequences"...

Suddenly he grabbed my waist and asking me that "Tell me the real who you're?? " And started to squeeze my waist and sucking my ear to neck..

P-Please i d-dont know w-what are y-you talking about.. And i started to crying while shivering in his arms..

Taehyung's pov :

When i pulled her waist literally i felt urge to kiss her lips..When i got close to her lips.. Then i heard her pleadings that she doesn't know what i am talking about..

But i felt rage through my veins hearing her lies.. She maybe Mr.Min's daughter which jimin guessed yesterday..

But also thought could be she actually don't know anything or She's not mr. Min's daughter...

But after thinking , When i look at her still she's shivering in my hold and She's so little... Suddenly i noticed her pinky luscious lips which was also shivering...

A/N POV :

Then suddenly he kissed her lower lips and started caressed her waist.. She wanted to scream but she was shocked about the circumstances..

Suddenly she started to push him but he was so strong.. Then he found her muffles and when reality hits him.. And he left her...And she fall on the groud..

I didn't mean to kiss you... He noticed she's still shivering and sobbing in ground.. He said, "Stand up" still she was sobbing..

Then he pulled her and said her, Listen girl i didn't mean to kiss you.. So stop crying, i Won't do anything...

Then she pushed him and started to run and ended up by reaching her flat.. And locked the door..

Y/N pov :

H-How can he k-kiss me?? And i started to cry.. He stole my first k-kiss also..

but why he was asking me that "Tell anything real who you're?? W- why he was asking m-me this??

M-mom, where are you?? I a-am scared... Then i fall sleep..

__________________________________
________

i hope you'll are doing good 🤭 Ahhh thanks dolls for reading my story..
Keep commenting, voting & following for next update.I will try to update regularly and sorry for late upload 💜
Take care 🤭