💜Stranger💜

Then i pushed him and i ran from there..."What the hell he think about of Himself"?? I was talking with myself...

Then i was about to left for home..But suddenly someone came and stand infront of me.. Then i looked at him in shock..Beacuse i don't know him..

He spoke, " Will you be my Friend"??

Then i look at him and saw he's the same guy..Who was looking at me awkwardly in the morning..

Then i replied, S-sure why not...Then he shaked his hand..

Then he spoke, heyy,  i am jeon jungkook! What about you?

H-Hello, i am y/n, Park y/n and am new here.. Wow so am your senior here hehe...I am in last year of University..

Ohh so nice to meet you brother..
Oh hello y/n, i am not your brother call me jungkook and he smiled like bunny..

Okay okay bunny and i laughed.. Oppss i mean jumgkookshiii..i am going now...

Aishh It's ok bunny is also cute by the way..Y/n let me drop you then??

Naah It's ok jungkook.. It's not too far from here..

Okay and he bid way from there..And i also left for home as It's already late for home....

____________________________________
________

Y/N POV :

What the hell is he think of himself??
He can't do anything huhh..Ahh y/n stop overthinking because he must be helping me naa

Y/N dear, are you back?? I heard knocking and i know it must be house owner Aunty..

Then i opened the door and greet her..She said to me that "Have you done with Your dinner"??

No aunty, i don't have appetite...
Y/N dear It's not done..You should take it..You know naa your mom
would be worried..

Mrs.Park just called me and she was worried about you dear...

Okay okay aunty, I'll take my dinner hmm?? Okay then i am going and she bid way and hugged me...

___________
___

Taehyung POV :

Why that girl is Coming to my mind Again again? I never cared for anyone then why i have helped her today shitt!

Who's she?? Her eyes is literally looks my my mom..Then i slammed my office room table..

Tae, are you there?? I heard Jimin then i said yes, "come in"..

Did you find about mr.min's family? We are doing Tae and some sources are saying that even Mr.min didn't knew about them..Hmm?? Yes tae...

Maybe Mr.Min is playing with us by hiding his family himself jimin.. It could be too tae..

So find about his daughter and he smirked like maniac...okay soon and jimin smirked also...

Jimin was about to leave but i stopped him.."Find me a another one girl's information" Ahhaaa is our tae liking someone and jimin started to flirt...

No,It's not like that...She's new in our College and her eyes also same a my mom had.. You remember,our car was about met a accident for that girl in busan...

She was pretty..Jimin added then i glared at him..He said, "Her name"??
And which class in University??

Maybe she's new in College and i got to knew she came here by scholarship. Her name is "Park Y/N'..

Okay then I'll find about her too..Then he bid way from there..

__________________________________
_____

Y/N's MOM POV:

What oppa?? Are you serious??
Yes ryunjin, Someone finding out about Y/N..

Maybe Mr.Min is doing again..Are you sure ryunjin?? Maybe yes other then who could be?? I don't think so this time mr.Min bcoz already he searched..

You remember ryunjin,You have said Mr.min's rival is your late sister's husband's family.. if they??

Noo oppa,Don't say like this...M-my Y/N, is she fine naa?? Ahh god Please we are innocent and i started to cry..

Don't cry now you have already told y/n about this.. She will be careful..
Still oppa, She's just a little girl..

Oppa let me call Y/N and let her know.. NOO! She will be afraid ryunjin, "what are you even doing'??

Just tell her to be careful and you can also go there.. Oppa, Are you mad?? How can i go there by leaving you here alone in this state of yours??

Naah ryunjin, You can go and stay with her..Then i said, Oppa i am not selfish and you're more than brother to mee..

When no one was there.. You were there oppa.. And i found you..
I know my y/n will be safe..Beacuse our prayers with here...

________________________
______

Y/N POV :

Aishh let me call mom otherwise again i wll be busy.Then i called her..

Hello momma! I miss y- and she cutted me off Y/N, are you okay naa... Is anything wrong then l-let me know?? Mom relax, i am good..

What happened mom?? Nothing i wss just worried..No mom i know something happned..Wait, Is that my fath- i mean that man did something??

No no, i was just worried about you that's it.. Okay! Let it be how was 1st College day baby ??

It was fine momma..I can't tell her that they embressed me too.Btw how's my uncle momma??

He's also good and missed you..Aishh tell him, i am coming in my holiday to tease him hehe..

Ummm Mom, i wanna tell you something..What's that??

I'll do part time job too..Y/N, i told you not to pressurize yourself just focus on your studies..

Noo mom, I wanna successful from now..please please don't stop me..
Ahhh okayyy but take care..

Thanks momma i love you ummmahh.. I love you too baby.. By the way momma,i wasn't seeking permission about job..I was Just asking huhhh...

Y/N, you got wings haaa.. Isn't it??
Hehe,tata bye bye..Then i cut the call and i was thinking that "Why momma was so worried "?? Is anything wrong is going to happening??

Aishh stop it y/n..i said to myself...
Then i go to bed for sleeping..

Taehyung's pov :

I got information about Mr.min's daughter Tae.. Hmm?? She also reads in Seoul University..

______________________________
_______

I hope you'll are doing good 🤭 Ahhh thanks dolls for reading my story..
Keep commenting, voting & following for next update.I will try to update regularly and sorry for late upload 💜
Take care 🤭