💜Prologue💜

Y/N POV :

Ahhhh, I'm so nervous Sana..I hope I'll get the chance to fulfill my momma's dream by study in Seoul University.. Do you really think that I'll got scholarship Sana??

Sana : Aishh you better be stop getting tensed Y/N..I know which type of student you're! It's so so easy for you..But you know I'll not got chance their by scholarship ever she laughed laud while telling...

But can you tell me Y/N?? Why do you wanna get admit their by scholarship?

You know sana,I know my mom can do anything for me..I have seen my momma to struggle all of her life all alone after getting separate from Dad.. So now she have to struggle for this too.. Which i can't see anymore , Soon I'm gonna turn 18..

So i have decide if i got chance to study in seoul University..I'll work for myself all alone there for momma & me..

Now Let's go sana , Today they are gonna announce our board result in school with telling that i was running & pulling her with mee...

Ahh Y/N slowly, I'm gonna fall ahhh..

_______________________________
_______

In the classroom

Principle : Good Morning everyone! Today We're gonna announce all of your results..I'm so happy for each & everyone..

Then We all stood d up & clapped for him..

So students among all of you Just one student got chance to study in seoul University by scholarship, "Principle said"

Aishh now my dream got shattered..I thought I'll get chance there while i was saying this & my eyes was getting glossy..

Sana : Y/N, calm down dude..They didn't announced yet baby..Why are you crying??

No Sana, Can't you see what principle said?? He said just one student get chance there..Do you really think, I am that much lucky?? "I will get chance th- there..

"That one student name is
PARK Y/N" ..Who got chance to study in seoul scholarship..
announced by principle sir..

And everyone started to clapping & teachers were so happy because they know Y/N is so talented...

After receiving scholarship From Their school Authority.. She gave speech and came down with proud smile..

Y/N was crying due happiness & Sana was hugging her..She was saying that Sana, i can't believe this is happening.. You know momma will be the
happiest..

See Y/N i told you earlier naa..Don't cry, i know how brilliant You're!
So of course , You'll get chance there silly..

But Y/N, How I'll gonna survive here without you?? Sana smirked while faking cries..

Aishh Sana stop, "You'll be there also with me soon i Know "

Yes yes! I hope papa will send me there by spending his precious money.. "Sana said while laughing'..

You know Sana, I'm so so happy that I got chance there by scholarship..Now I'll not let my momma work anymore.
I'll work in seoul beside my studies..

Y/N you know what?? You're making me proud baby.. I never thought my calm baby will this much strong...

Hehe, now Let's go home.. I wanna tell my momma everything..but sana I'm so afraid that

If she don't leave me & work alone
there??what I'll do after that..

Sana: Shhhh Y/N, Don't worry I know aunty will let you go there..She's really conscious about your
future..she said while patting her back...

Okay okay! Then Let's go and tell my mum about this naaa... I can't wait more Sana-ahhhh..

_______________________________________

________

Y/N's Mom pov :

Oppa, I hope Y/N get the chance in best College...I am so worried..

Calm down sofia, she'll but how will you afford seoul University expenses if she didn't got scholarship ??

Oppa you know, I can do anything for for her & her future so I'll definitely worked more hard..

Aunty aunty Where are you?? We're back...

I think Y/N & sana came oppa..Let's go there...

Suddenly i realised my baby is so silent.. I asked sana what happened to her.. She says, ac- actually she...

Ahh Y/N It's ok naa you didn't got scholarship..I am here naa.. You'll definitely study there my baby..

Ahh aunty can you let uss speak.. Actually she got...

MOMMAAA, I GOT SCHOLARSHIP...

Yes yes aunty, we were about to say but you didn't let us speak...

Oooo mom Don't cry please..You should be happy naa.. Then why are you crying mumm??

Baby yk,It's my happy tears because my baby is so talented..Now she will be independent too..

Mumm it means You're letting me go alone there now??

Yes baby, but I will, i will...ahhh Y/N stop shaking mee now ahhhhh..

Okay okay, i am leaving you..Listen Mom take my kissyyy with that she kissed her mom's forehead...

_________________________________
____________

I hope you'll are doing good 🤭 Ahhh thanks dolls for reading my
Story...I haven't started yet you know what i mean to say...🌚You'll feel butterfly soon 💋
Keep commenting, voting & following for next update..I will update regularly 💜
Take care 🤭