💜Dominant💜

Now enjoy this new update 💋 Do vote also 😿

Do vote also 😿

Author's Pov:

Taehyung came upstair and took her to his room..She didn’t said anything after hearing that her family her mom was in his hold....

He kept her in his bed and he was closing the door of his room.. Then
y/n was afraid and she told him that "Why did you caged my momma"?? L-leave her and uncle P-please...

I beg y-you Mr.Kim.. Please let them go..Please i am ready to do anything what you will say but spare them.. And do you think I'll let them go Min Y/N?? 

She said that " i don't know b-but please.. D-don't do anything bad to them...She was in mess crying while begging mercy....

Shhhhh, Aren’t you miss bravo?? Brave girls doesn’t cry i have heard then why are u crying Miss min?? And he smirked while calling him miss min....

Miss M-min?? S-Sir i am park y/n not min.. You're misunderstanding m-me.. I didn’t do anything please...  You're just like your family aka father.. Who's coward and never accepting what he did to my family... Taehyung screamed at her...

She shivered and held her ears due fear...now tell me that "Are you also acting like your father or you're actually Don't know"??She stared at him with her that doe eyes Which remind him of his mother..

After gathering courage she said, i d-dont know anything s-sir..All i know i'm park y/n and  leave my mom and uncle p-please...

Taehyung Pov:

He smirked at Her bravery and asked her... ''And do you really think I'll leave you Miss bravo''??  Is that so easy??? I will never leave you without getting my answer ..

Then he gets close to her ears and whispered " And Revenge"... And he was laughing like Maniac.. She was staring at him in disbelief.. Why she have to pay for what she didn’t even done...

Now tell me miss bravo??How will you repay the mistakes oppp i mean sins that your so-called father did?? I can see tears were falling continuously from her those eyes...

Mmmhhh or should i kill your others family members who's now in my hold?? Noo n-noo Please Don't do this.. Tell me what i have to do s-sir but Don't kill them??

Okayy good and Calm down am not gonna kill them now.. So from now on you will do each every thing.. What I'll tell you to do...

He came in front of Her and caressed his face... From now on "I am your dominant and you're submissive" it means you have to do what i will tell you...

Wait For better explanation miss bravo.. Let me tell you.. "a submissive is someone who wants to give control to someone they are in a relationship with...

" The opposite of a submissive is a dominant"—someone who wants to or enjoys consensually controlling someone they are in a relationship with...

I hope you got it??  That's how you will repay me every sins of Your famiy did.. So now tell me?? How can i punish my little wife now for running??

I- i will not going to r-run again Mr.Kim p-please.. She was sobbing and speaking this... But i can't be merciful to you for your this behaviour.. You have to repay it..

Author's Pov:

Taehyung hold her waist tightly..He captivate both of her hand behind her back and started to suck her neck... Then all of a sudden he took her to bed in  bridal style....

She struggled but he's more way stronger than her.. And he laid her in bed and started to remove his coat and loosen his tie...

She was getting afraid and thinking how can she get rid of his hold...but all of sudden the older man was top of him... "What are you thinking miss bravo "??

Suddenly he whispered through her ear that " Is she ready or not"??and he was smirking.... Listen if you're not ready still I'm going to do... His talks were giving chills to her...

Author's Pov:

Mature content ahead 🔞

Taehyung hovered over her.He kissed her neck then he started to biting and sucking her flesh in swift motion..
She Didn't uttered any words what she can do holding bedsheet tightly and tears were flowing down to her eyes...

He was going to her curves and he also started to mark there.. Suddenly he started to unbuttoned her shirt.. She trembled in his hold and said,  P-please don't do t-this Mr.kim...

After what your family did do you really think that i will stop min y/n??
Then he teared up her shirt,  throw way somewhere and she hide her bold chest  from him..

After seeing that he smirked and said, Do you really think you will able to run again after that what i am going to now??

N-naah i am not gonna r-run again... I will not e-ever... Taehyung ignored her pleaded and again hovered over her and started sucking her abdomen..

Then again he trailed over to chest and removed her hands from chest... he cupped her cloth breasts and his mouth gave a slight twitch... And she flinched out..

His hand trailed to her down and again she flinched.. So my miss bravo  is untouched..Isn't she??  She didn’t utter anything....

He started to rub his clits with his hand...Suddenly He noticed one last piece of cloth left to her body... He was going to touch her deep but she held his hand and spoke "P-please we can't do this n-now"...

he moved his  head from her neck and asked, Hmm, why we can't do this now miss bravo??  And he was smirking and laughing bcoz of her words...

She ignored his teasing and said, " Because we are n-not married c-couple.... He gets up from her and laughed out to her words...

Then she started to looking her upper cloths but she didn’t found it so held bedsheet to her....

Taehyung Pov:

I was wearing my shirt and found her how she was looking for her cloth Which is our Dignity.... Is he really that innocent or trying to be?? I asked myself...

Then found her curling to her knee and i can hear some little sobs... I came to her side and hold her but she was hiding from me... After that i gave her shirt....

So Misss.Min,  you mean to say we can do this after our marriage.. Isn't it?? And she was gulping what she said.."So be ready, tomorrow You're going to be mine lawfully then"..

I found her looking at me in disbelief and she spoke, "I am not going to marry a person like you Mr.Kim"...
And do you really think you can do it??

And she started gulping hard.. When her mind reminded her momma who was in his hold...i saw her getting down her head... And i smirk at her submission and walk way to my room....

I hope you'll are doing good 🤭 Ahhh thanks dolls for reading my
Story...I haven’t started yet you know what i mean to say...🌚You'll feel butterfly soon 💋

Keep commenting, voting & following for next update..I will update regularly 💜
Take care 🤭