💜New place💜

Y/N POV :

I was thinking again about that incident of dark ocean eye and i heared that 'Madam we reached your location"..

Okay uncle and i thanked him for bringing me here..

Then i made my way to my flat Through the address sana gave me..
Then i reached to this house owner and we introduced...

So Y/N you seems to very nice girl to me.. And i hope the rent i am keeping from you that's not more...Naah, it's fine thanks..

But aunty i need to ask something..
Sure Y/N, tell me ! Actually aunty i need a part time job for my spent of here..

But why y/n? Your mom said to me she will took your spent..I know aunty mom said that But i don't wanna trouble her more...That's why am came here to be successful...

Ahhh definitely then I'll find part- time job for you..

Thanks aunty and she made my room way..it was kinda big and perfect... I told mom about hostel but she didn't agreed for hostel with many got girls..

Ahh whatever tomorrow is my 1st class of seoul college..I am so happy and afraid at the same time...Then i freshen up and arranged my room with my belongings and i slept....

_____________________________________
_________

In seoul mention

Taehyung POV :

Namjoon hyung, didn't you found about that Mr. min and his family yet??Actually Tae i have heard he don't live with his family..Maybe his wife left him with his kids..

Why do you think that?? So then Mr.min's son Min yoongi would be with her mother too.. Why he's with his father then??

Taehyung maybe they're still in a contact with each other...But can't revealing because of loosing family..

This could be hyung.. And i smirk and said to hyung to find about his wife and his precious daughter whom he has been trying to hiding so long..

I did started already Tae..I gotta know they were in busan..But now Mr.min's daughter came to seoul to study alone in seoul.. I mean here in our city...

Then please i want her all info soon hyung...Sure tae I'll tell jhope to do this for you...

But tae i wanna ask something to you..Hmm? What will you do with his daughter's information?? I smirked and said,

"REVENGE "

Are you sure tae?? Maybe She's innocent and didn't knew about these things..Hyung i was also newborn when Mr.min killed my pa-parents..

Ahh taehyung it's ok please don't be upset...Do whatever you want to remember your hyungs are always with you..Because we knew our tae don't do wrong with anyone without mistakes....

Okay now sleep i guess you have your last University classes..So you should attend regularly and go University tomorrow too...Good night!

Hmmm... Good night!

And i was thinking about many things but suddenly those hazel eyes like my mom came to my mind again...Why?
Why those eyes are coming? Infront of me again and again..

After that i slept....

__________________________________
________

Y/N POV :

Aishh this alarm..mom please 5 min more...And suddenly i remembered am alone here and sadly i woke up..

I can't be late today.. Let's just get ready..I was getting ready suddenly i have hearing knock..Then i run to open i saw house owner aunty..Then i greeted her..

Ahh Sucha good girl You're! I thought you haven't woked up so i came here awaken you..And i gotta see you're all ready hehe..

By the way here's yout breakfast..
Aunty it was not needed...

Ahh y/n stop throwing formalities.. Untill cookinf things got arranged you'll gonna eat with usss..Gotcha!

But aunty don't take trouble naa...
Y/N stop it and eat breakfast properly and go to college...Then she left...

Then i got downstairs and i was about to hire bus..Beacuse i don't know the paths to college otherwise i would go by walking.. Sana told me already that they hired my house near College..

And finally i reached my destination..
Seoul College and University, Seoul.
I was looking how big and beautiful this college is!

When i was entering through the main gate.. I can see many peoples with high standard is here..Some girls were also looking at me while making
Weird faces...

I ignored and reach to my class.. After that suddenly teacher came and we greet them..

So students introduce yourself to us.. And he raised his hand to me and i stanned up... So what's your name dear???

My name is Park Y/N...Aren't you're the one who gotta chance to study here by scholarship?? Yes Sir!

And the class started to laugh.. I was feeling so embressed..Then teacher got furious..Why are you guys laughing?? Is it easy to gain scholarship???

If you ever got scholarship?? Never because it need brain which you guys don't have those who were laughing..And the whole class was Silent..

After this period, I was sitting alone in my bench but suddenly a girl came and said "Hi" I am Pihu..what about you??

Umm i am Y/N.. And i am new in this city too along with college..Ohh i see
Btw Y/N Let's be friends then..
And i was also blushing and said sure sure why not..

And we got free time between classes. Pihu was going to canteen and asked me to go there with her..And i told her to go and assure her that i am coming.

Beacause i wanted to see library of here.. So i checked and going to canteen. Suddenly i bumped with someone and i was about to fall but he hold my waist and saved me from falling..

Suddenly i closed my eyes..When i opened my eyes and i see

___________________________________
_________

I hope you'll are doing good..Ahhh thanks dolls for reading my
Story....You'll feel butterfly soon 💋
Keep commenting, voting & following for next update..I will update regularly 💜
Take care dolls 🤭