💜 Runway bride💜

New update enjoy💋

New update enjoy💋

Author Pov:

In morning, Suddenly sunlight hits her face and she woke up from sleep... And she noticed she slept on floor last night while thinking running from his cage...

She was about to stand suddenly she heared someone's footstep through her room door... So she pretend to sleep...

When taehyung entered to her room and saw her sleeping figure on floor..  Then he came close to her and he gently picked her sleeping figure..

Then he made her lay to her bed.. Suddenly his heart aches because of her presence he don't what's this feeling....

He touched her eyes.. Even he didn't knew why he was this much attached with her eyes.... But still he Thought all about his revenge..

Then he left that place... After that y/n opened her eyes...  She sit down on her bed.. W-why he is behaving like t-that?? And got confused of his behaviour..

Suddenly she ran to washroom while raging in anger..After that she started to cry in front of washroon mirror... Once he's behaving like Monster and Once he's behaving like gentleman... WHY??Whyy?? And she was screaming in pain..

What's his Problem??  Why he just can't leave me?.

She just wiped off her tears and suddenly asked her a question.. 
Y/n,  now u don't tell me you started to like him for his gentle behvaiour??

No,  i can't like a man who kidnapped me for the reason i don't even know..
Now i have to run way from here for forever.. I have to take risk no matter what happened..

Do or die today y/n,  Because if this wedding happened today.. You will be not only caged by him but also your heart too..

Then i am gonna lodged a case against him.. After that i can also save my mom and uncle...

____________________________________
____________

Taehyung Pov:

Hello Sir! The venue is ready already and about your wedding pair dresses.. It's already on the way..His manager informed him...

Hmm, Now you can go out!! Then he left from there...Then he took our his mom-dad's photo from his cabin... And his eyes got teary...  People thinks he don't have heart he's made by Stone....

But actually he have heart too.. Which everyone can't see.. He touched the frame and said that "Today is the day, I can break that Bastard Min's dignity, heart everything by marrying her...

Then i will distroy him totally...  And he smirked in teary and heartbroken situation..... But why It's feel like i am missing something between each and  everything??