💜Bewildered💜

Still Flashback

Y/N MOM POV :

I came home after office then suddenly i remembered that i slipped the pregnancy report there...I was disappointed with myself because i don't want to let him know about my child...

Then i took my suga with me and i was abouy to run with my unborn and suga but they caught uss middle in the road and took suga with them..

And i run way from there alone.. I know they don't let me go with suga because he wanted to make suga the next mafia..

Then i ran alone from there with my unborn..I don't want my this unborn child to face this dark world...

Flashback ends....

Y/N, Then i came here and i found oppa here..And still we're Working hard for our livehood because i wanted to see you to happiest ever...

Mom i am the happiest person ever... Thank you for this i started to cry...

But y/niee i couldn't saved my s-suga if i wanted to still i can't that time beacuse of your dad..

I don't know where's my suga baby but i hope he's safe and praying that if he's like me not your dad...

I wonder if he hate me y/niee?? Mom don't think like that he will understand your situation..Don't you wanna meet suga oppa mom??

How can i baby?? Mom, don't worry we'll find out everything... No y/niee nevet tried to find your dad please...

Why momma?? Then momma said, You know y/n, he knews about you after i ran way because i dropped my report that day...Even he tried to find about you in your school thay day..

And am afraid if he find about you
y/niee t-then he took you from me??How I'll survive??

Shhhh momma and i hugged mom and said, You know now i know everything about that Mr.Kim..So I'll never going to him...

___________________________________
________

In the same night

I was sitting blank in my bed and thinking about father..How can be a person this much cruel?? And that person is my own father...

If i don't wanted to know about him to momma...That would be more good..that's why momma was not saying anything to me..And tears was dropping from my eyes...

See oppa, that's why i was not telling about this to y/niee... I can't see my girl's cry and i wanted to see my y/n happy and succesful.. So tomorrow i am sending her seoul for studies and she got scholarship too..

Oppa said called her bestie sana Ryunjin then she'll be lil bit happy..
Okay oppa i will..

Then she go to y/n and she noticed her mom and wiped her tears... And y/n started to laughing but her mom's kept her hands on her shoulder and said, y/n it's ok to be cry..

And i bursted out while crying laudly and i asked mom, Why my own dad is like this?? It's ok my y/niee now forget him and everything..

And let's pack your luggage y/niee then she kissed her y/nieeee...Then suddenly sana entered ahhh aunty am back then she fly a kissed to my mom..

I asked sana that why you're here in this hour ?? Then she said, tomorrow my only bestie is going seoul so i wanted to spend my time...

Hmm okay but i don't love you..Then Sana said "bishh you're so rude"..After that i said, "I know " and i pulled her and said now help me..

___________________________________
_________

At Kim's resident

Are you serious Tae?? You wanted to complete your last year of University?Namjoon asked.. Hmm I'll hyung.. If you don't complete your studies still you can do offices works Tae...

But hyung i want to beacuse mom always wanted me to everything which best for me.. So I'll complete studies too..

So before going foreign works I'll complete my last year of studies there...Okay then do it but be careful about our rival sons..

Why are you telling tae these rivalries things Namjoon??Namjoon's father said who's mr.kim's brother also....

He shouldn't connected in mafia world...No Uncle, I'll definitely gonna take revenge from those who killed my father...But you mom told me to stay away you from this mafia world...

Uncle i know but how can i stay away after knowing that they killed my owm Parents??? I know but you mom tae?? Uncle said

I'll definitely listen to her but after taking all the revenge Uncle..Then he left to his room....

In his room

Taehyung pov :

Why guys you left me here alone mom-dad? Why di-didn't you t-took me with you?? And he was crying who never cries infront of anyone ever like cold hearted...

And suddenly he remembers those hazel eyes which he met when he was in Busan..When the car was about to bump with her and their eyes met..

Why those eyes was coming in front of my eyes again and again?? Ahhh
those eyes were same as my mom..

And he slept while painful pain and being alone like everyday...

Y/N POV :

Suddenly i woke up from sleep and those ocean eyes which i met today is coming in front of me..But why??

Ahhh y/n, you should sleep now otherwise you'll get late for tomorrow..I said to myself...

Next morning :

Y/N woke up, otherwise you'll get late..Mom 5 min Please naa

And she started to tickle me ahhh mom leave me i am waking ahhh...

Then i was ready to leave but mom said, I should go there otherwise how will you manage everything??

Mom sana's aunt already is there and she'll arrage me a flat ...So you hate hostels naa i am not living there too

Then i kissed mom and she was getting emotional.. Mom be strong otherwise howi I'll stay there..

Okay okay i am not crying y/n..And don't pressure yourself for works there if you need anything just asked me...Okayyy mommaa!

Now let's go car is here already y/n.. Mom why did you?? I can go by bus or train..Heyy shut up and let's goo..

Then i saw Sana and Mom was about to cry and i hugged them..Then i took blessing from my uncle..Then i left for car and bid away them.. Now i was crying because i can't see them crying that's why i was controlling my tears...

____________________________________
_________

I hope you'll are doing good 🤭 Ahhh thanks dolls for reading my
Story...You'll feel butterfly soon 💋
Keep commenting, voting & following for next update..I will update regularly 💜
Take care 🤭