Chapter 1

Kellin's P.O.V.

I smile as Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth walk up to me. "Hey Kellin," Jack smiles as they stop in front of me. "Hey guys, what's up?" I question. "Nothing, we just wanted to sit with you in class," Alex shrugs. I nod and they talk until turning around suddenly. They make sure I'm behind them slightly as Vic and his posse walk by.

I make eye contact with Vic and he smirks, stopping in front of us. "Too bad I'm already tied down. I would love to be with you," he purrs. "Vic, leave him alone," Alex rolls his eyes. "Why Gaskarth? I just wanna have some fun," Vic smirks. "Well leave Kellin alone," Alex sighs. "I'll do what I want to. Anyways, bye blue eyes," Vic says before thy all walk away.

I sigh in relief as they walk away. "Egotistical bastard," Jack mutters. I nod in agreement as the bell rings. We walk to class and take our seats. I greet people as they call out my name and get out my binder for the class. The tardy bell rings and Gabe and Justin rush in, taking the two seats that were left around me.

"Hey losers," Justin smiles. "Hey aśśhole," I reply in a sugar sweet voice. He glares at me and I shrug. The teacher comes in and starts going over some stuff for the finals. I sigh and take notes, waiting for the bell to ring.

~~~~Skipping to lunch~~~~

I plop down at the lunch table next to Jack Fowler. He's been my best friend for forever. "Hey Jacky," I smile. "Really Kells?" he groans. "Yes really," I smile. Others sit down at our table and I chat with Jack about different bands until Nick interrupts us. "Hey, are you guys going to the party on the last day of school?" he questions. "What party?" I ask as Jack says, "Yes." Nick looks at me before replying. "The Fuentes brothers are throwing an end of year party and told me to get the word out,"
Nick shrugs and I frown slightly.

"I might skip it," I tell them. "Come on Kellin. You bailed out on every other party this year, please come to this one," Jack pouts. "But-" I begin and Jack shakes his head. "No excuses, I'll drag you there if I have to," he smirks. "Fine, I'll go," I smile. He nods and turns to Justin. Someone taps my shoulder and I look up. "Oh, hey Oli, what's up?" I smile. "Uh, I need advice on what to get Josh for our anniversary," Oli sighs, sitting down. "Well, has he told you anything he really wants? Or a concert he wants to go to?" I ask.

"Not really," Oli shakes his head before staring into space. "Well, there's this festival he wants to go to!" he squeals. "Okay, so, just casually bring it up. Also, maybe make him a card," I suggest with a smile. "Good idea, thank you Kellin," he hugs me. "No problem Oli," I chuckle. He pulls away and says his goodbyes before rushing off.

I get up and throw away my tray and jump when I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders. I smile up at Jack and he grins. "So, only the rest of this week and next week and we're free!" he squeals as we walk out of the cafeteria. He goes into a rant about how he is going to flip off the teachers at graduation and say some cuss words to everyone, causing me to shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Jack, just don't go overboard," I warn him. "No promises," he chuckles and I shake my head. "Whatever, at least our finals are just two big tests," I shrug. "True," Jack nods. I really hoped I would pass my ACT and SAT tests or else I'd probably be murdered by my Mom. The woman is crazy.

The bell rings for class and I smile as I say goodbye to Jack. Only a few more days of this hell hole and I'm home free. I sigh as I make my way to class, wanting school to be over with already.

{Hello strangers! So, this chapter wasn't really important, I just didn't want to start it off at the party. The next chapter will be after school is out, just saying. Anywho, comment or message questions. I hope you like this story. Criticism is okay, just don't be rude about it. Have a wonderful day you beautiful things!}