14

Ace stared at Khia's back.

He didn't know if he noticed it when she passed out the first time or when he woke up this morning.

But now that he saw it he couldn't take his eyes off it.

Ace dragged his thumb down the length of the scar next to Khia's spine. The girl didn't move an inch while he examined her body.

He had one arm on her shoulder, holding her still as the scar went down the entire length of her back just slightly stopping at the side of her waist.

Ace didn't know how long he touched Khia, he didn't know how long he stared at it. And he didn't even flinch as Khia's head gently moved on his arm that her head was on top of.

"Ace.." Khia whispered softly, feeling a hand on her shoulder and on her back.

Ace's focus snapped from what was on her back and onto the girl who was now awake.

As Ace's hold on Khia became loose, Khia turned her body entirely to face him.

The girl had a sleepy expression on her face, staring at the expressionless Ace.

"What?" She questioned from the look on his face.

"What's that on your back?"

"Oh it's from a surgery. Car accident in high school."

"Mhmnn.." Ace nodded, taking in what she said and not thinking anything further since she easily connected the dots for him.

Khia didn't tell him the full story though. Why would she? He already knew a lot more about her than she ever expected.

"Turn back around."

"I-"

"Turn back around Khia."

Khia huffed under her breath, turning her body back around along with her head that was still on top of Ace's arm.

Her head placement clearly didn't bother him because he dragged her body further back into his.

Khia's ass was pressed against him, fitting perfectly into his body as he leaned down into her neck.

Khia could feel a slight shiver go up her spine feeling a man's lips so close to her ear. She wasn't drunk anymore like she was last night and now that she wasn't everything felt ten times more heightened even when it was just as amazing last night.

"I know you sleepy, go back to sleep."

Ace kissed the top of Khia's ear, coaxing the girl to nod her head okay and to allow her eyes to flutter closed.

A few hours later Khia was woken to the sound of Ace's voice.

"Somebody calling you." He said, her phone in his hand as he placed it into her palm.

Khia whined slightly, rubbing her eyes since something was waking her from her sleep.

She looked at the contact and saw it was her brother and immediately answered.

"Hello"

"Hey princess in my room. I thought you was coming home last night? Where you at?" Her brother immediately grilled her, making her roll her eyes but also slightly smile knowing that he cared.

"Well thank you for taking care of her first off. Second I was supposed to be coming home but I got caught up with a couple friends and decided to spend the night. Is that all okay with you?"

Ace easily listened into the conversation since he was so close to Khia. He could even hear the other person on the phone.

He wasn't worried about who it was, Khia wasn't no slum and he knew that fasho just by the person she was.