3

"Let's take a jet to Aruba, I know it sounds nice ohhh. You gon fall into my trap, you gon fall right through." ( come closer by a boogie w the hoodie )

Khia sang one of Pooh's songs. It had only been two days since she last saw him and found out about the music he made. She already knew this song word for word.

"See bae I need you fall into my trap." She says, quoting him and shaking her head. She was actually getting ready to go to one of his shows in the city.

Of course he didn't know she was going to be there and he surely didn't invite her.

"Comeeee closerrrr" Khia sang along as she put her earrings on in the mirror

"Comeeee closerrrr" Khia sang along as she put her earrings on in the mirror. Princess was on her bed laying like a princess, her hands on top of one another as she stared at her mommy get ready.

She hadn't seen her mommy so energetic in a long time. Usually because she was always high or tired.

"This girl on this song talking to my man ion know if I like that." Khia shook her head as she turned and looked at her butt in her skirt. She really liked her outfit and she knew it would draw eyes.

She really wanted to draw Ace's eyes.

"Khia?" Khia could hear her brothers voice outside her door, he also respectfully knocked.

"You can come in." She says as she turned to face the door while he came in.

"Where you Rey go?" He questioned, all in her business like usual.

Khia rolled her eyes but she didn't mind him asking truly.

"Pooh got a show." Khia shrugged casually, placing her necklace on her neck.

"You just heard of this man yesterdayyyy"

Niko laughed at his sister, going over to her purse and looking inside it with his eyes but not with his hands.

"Can I have some bread?"

"What you need money for? You have an allowance." Khia raised a brow, very much confused since she knew her parents gave him what he needed.

"Taking this girl out I'm trying to pay for like everything and I ain't save real good this month and you already know I ain't touching my savings account."

Khia nodded. Her and her brother were alike. Both of them serious about their bread just like their parents.

"I got you." She walked over to her purse, opening it up and taking out some of her tips from the week.

"Four hundred?" She questioned, ready to get more for him if he needed it.

"More than enough, thank you." Khia placed his money into his palms

"Of course. Have fun and don't be waiting up for me to get home cause it's going to be late."

"Rddd I guess." Then Niko left the room. Khia looked around, making sure she didn't have to put anything else on.