12

"Hello?"

Ace looked over at Khia as soon as she answered her phone.

"Is Ace taking you to work? I can slide past there if he doing to much."

"Aw thank you he's actually in a good mood today, we on the way there now."

"Ohrd bet"

Then Trell hung up the phone. Khia placed her phone back down in her lap and got back comfortable during the ride.

"Who was that?" Ace questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"It was Trell. Him or one of the other boys was going to be my ride if you was feeling bratty today."

"Watch yo fucking mouth."

Khia sucked her teeth, ready to mumble something out but she stopped when she looked at Ace, seeing he was ready to go off and she just ain't have the time for that.

"Well thank you for taking me to work." Khia said as she started to gather her things into her little bag when they pulled up out front of her job.

"What time you get off?"

"Oh uhm 6 I'm pretty sure."

"Rd imma pick you up."

Khia nodded, okay with that. She was planning on catching a Uber home but him picking her up was fine for her.

Khia got out the car, waving when she closed the door and headed inside.

"You look like a nigga." Tek said as soon as he saw Khia coming into the locker room.

Khia laughed under her breath, she had on one of  Ace's amiri shirts and it was much bigger then her.

"Yea I gotta change so you can head on out."

"Rd rd." He got up respectfully making his way out. Khia locked the door behind him and started to change with the clothes she had in her locker.

With the job Khia had she grew to not be afraid of showing off her body

When she first started working here it was hard and she was also scared for the men that she was around and even women who could just do some vile shit because of what she was wearing.

But her coworkers, boss and even security always secured her that nothing would happen to her.

She eventually got more comfortable in her body here and now she wore whatever pleased her. She loved when she looked cunt, especially at work because everyone loved it to and it just got her more and more tips.

Khia strapped her heels up to her legs and then she stood up straight, making her way out the back and to the main area.

"That's more Khia." Tek said, looking her up and down while also making a drink for an order he was doing.