STEP BACK FROM REVENGE

Here we see....

Where love has blossomed in the hearts of Tahir and Rehemat.

On the other side we see Daniyal who has now reached New Zealand.

... Newzealand....

His pov :
"Did I do the right thing, shouldn't I have left Rehemat like this but Whatever I did just for my father, why did I feel bad? Till the time I reached New Zealand, I was thinking about her."

Then Daniyal sits in his black car.
There was a nice breeze, so Daniyal kept Rehemat out of his mind for a while. And starts enjoying the breeze from the window.

There is a girl who had long black hair and light brown eyes she was twirling his hair. She was reading her paper sheet,then a strong wind starts blowing and his paper falls directly on Daniyal's face in his car.

What has happened to me, I have to complete my project, I need that paper.She runs behind the car. Daniyal sees someone running behind his car and stops the car.

The girl comes quickly and asks him where is the paper.
He says why is it so important?that you were running like that.

"Where is the paper" ?

It's suddenly came to my face so I threw it.

She says, look at the clock once, maybe you will find it.

"Look, I am in a hurry right now, tell me your number, I will give you that paper, if that's all you want."

You are directly asking me for my number, I don't want the paper from such a person like you, "Rameesha will prepare the project again but will not give the number to a person like you."

And she walks away angrily..

She was a strange girl. I don't know why these girls get so angry on every thing and Rehemat also gets so angry.
I meant that I left her, now even if she gets angry, what does it matter to me?

After some time Daniyal reaches his father.

Assalamualaikum papa how are you?

Walekum assalam son,
Meet him He is Barkan my new friend and he wants to join our company so now he is here to handle the New Zealand Brunch.

Assalamualaikum barkan uncle,

Walekum assalam Daniyal.
You are exactly as I heard about you and I have heard that you obey everything your father says.

Yes, you heard it right, I do as my father says.

Then a girl comes, Papa.

Now I have to make a new project, my old one is lost because of some useless boy.

Then his eyes fell on the boy lying on the sofa, what is he doing here, papa, Dilawar uncle, don't you know, he was in his car, he was reading my project paper.

Papa, this crazy girl was running behind my car, she should have recreated it just for a paper,while looking at her.

Rameesha is very possessive about his things so,
Daniyal, if you have that paper in your car then take it out and give it to me.
Go Rameesha said Barkan.

Rameesha searches for her paper lot but doesn't find.
not me Let me look for it, then Daniyal looks for it and finds it under the seat.

Here's your project now happy.

hey thanks for your help

No problem.

Then both of them go inside and hear that Dilawar and Barkan were talking
their marriage.