Plan to stop engagement

AUTHOR'S POV :

Then they reached their house but her mom saw Tahir and she didn't like that Tahir leave Rehemat at home.

Tahir left~~~

Zahir ---
How can you come home with anyone?

What happend if you're in-laws saw that.

you were going to get engaged? Said Zahira while scolding her.

But I did not tell him to drop me at my home said Rehemat.

That boy seems very clever to me. You should stay away from him said Zahira.

But he is not the kind of boy you think, said Rehmat.

I don't want to hear anything more, you go to your room, said Zahira.

REHEMAT IN HER ROOM~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV :
And she went to her room and lay face down on the bed and started thinking what mistake she had made, why her mother was treating her wrong and she was thinking the same thing.

Next day~~~

Rehemat is the first to get up and get ready and she going to college.

In college~~~
Daniyal comes --

"Why didn't you come yesterday and you didn't even call me and tell me?" said Daniyal.

"So you would have called me" Rehemat *rudely*

"I was a little busy that's why I didn't remember" said Daniyal.

Busy !!!

What !!!

"You know that if a person loves someone then he is never busy for her."

Tomorrow is our engagement said Rehemat while getting angry.

what has happened to you said Daniyal.

nothing and a lot said Rehemat.

Maybe you are feeling stressed due to some engagement, please take some rest said Daniyal.

Maybe!!!
Said Rehemat.

THEN DANIYAL LEFT~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV :
Rehemat is sitting on a bench wondering how Daniyal could speak to her like this.

TAHIR COMES ~~~

Rehemat try avoids him because her mother told her to stay away from Tahir.

Why are you ignoring me suddenly said Tahir.

"I am not ignoring you, I just want to be alone for a bit" said Rehemat.

"Why do you want to stay alone tell me, I'm always with you" said Tahir.

You go, I don't want to talk to anyone, said Rehemat.

"I can't leave you like this, I won't let you break down, even if you ask me to leave, I still won't leave you, Said Tahir.