SHOPPING

After that Rehemat reached her mama and mumani's house.

Aida's POV :
I don't know when appi will come, I need a gift quickly.

Then suddenly Rehemat comes I am here, take this gift and give it to Shifa. said Rehemat.

Then party starts...

After sometimes ~~~

Siddiqui's family going to their home.

Zakir and Naaz go to drop them outside the house.

Then Siddiqui family reaches their home.

"It's late in the night, we all should sleep now," Said Barkat.

Yes...go kids, go to your room,said Zahira.

"Tomorrow is Daniyal's sister's engagement. I was planning to meet Daniyal's father but I have to go to another city to open a new branch of the cafe,"said Barkat.

So, will you not come to Sara's engagement? said Zahira.

"No, but you must go and find out about these people thoroughly, said Barkat.

You are taking tension unnecessarily, they are good people,said Zahira.

"These nice people don't seem right to me",said Barkat.

Next day.....
Rehemat going to her college.....

Then she reached college~~~

Then she meets Asim...

"Asim, what happened, did you talk to Sadia ?"said Rehemat.

No but today i have to talk to him said Asim.

Look, there it is, go on...
Then Asim goes to Sadia.

"Sadia, why are you ignoring me again and again, you were not like this", said Asim.

"Earlier you too were not like this Asim, Earlier you too were not like this Asim",said Sadia.

But tell me what happened?said Asim.

"Nothing happened to me but maybe something has happened to you, class has started, I am leaving,"said Sadia.

Asim talking to himself
what did I do.....

Then Asim goes to Rehemat.

"She doesn't even talk properly, she says something has happened to me while she has become strange," said Asim.

"Don't know what happened to her and Tahir too, he has become very strange and did not come to college again today", said Rehemat.

"Yes... he told that his brother has an engagement tomorrow so he will not come,"said Asim.

"Well, Daniyal's sister also has an engagement tomorrow,"said Rehemat.

Then everyone going to their class~~~~

In class ~~~

College director comes~~
After 2 days, 3rd year students of our college will go on Kashmir trip.

After sometimes ~~~

Daniyal goes to Rehemat and says that you have to go shopping with me today.

Why...... Said Rehemat.

"Do you know that Sara Baji has an engagement tomorrow? My mother has said that you will also have to come shopping with our family today", said Daniyal.