Introduction

Hi everyone,
This is me Rumaisa.

This story will tell us that it is not necessary that our first love is always right, it is not necessary that the one we love also love us, it is not necessary that everyone in the family is the same.

Get To know read this story Fall or Fail.

All these characters are of my imagination and its written by me and it takes a lot of hard work so please don't copying my work.

Thank you
Author - Rumaisa .
______________________________________

Copyright © 2023

FALL OR FAIL (IN LOVE)
author_rumaisa_

All copyrights reserved . No parts of this publication maybe reproduced , distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means , including photocopying , recordings or other electronic or mechanical method , without the prior written permission of the publisher , expect in the case of brief quotations did in critical reviews and certain other non commercial use permitted by copyright law .

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction , and the views expressed here in are the sole responsibility of the Author. Likewise , certains characters , places and incidence are the product of Author's imagination and may resemblance to actual person , living or dead or actual events or locales , is entirely coincidental .

__________________________________

-----------------FAMILIES----------

~~~SIDDIQUIFAMILY~~~~~
Siddiqui family having a 5 members in their house.Siddiqui's house is very beautiful and their bond with each other is so beautiful.

ZAHIRA SIDDIQUI - Zahira Siddiqui She is a very supportive mother.She helps her children and also has a flower shop.

BARKAT SIDDIQUI - Barkat Siddiqui is a father and he always supports his children.
They lost their family company Siddiqui Architecture because of some misunderstanding so now thet have Cafe.

ADNAN SIDDIQUI - THE SON OF SIDDIQUI'S FAMILY----He is the only son of Siddiqui's family,
His age is 18.

AIDA SIDDIQUI (YOUNGER MEMBER OF SIDDIQUI'S FAMILY) ---
She is the younger member so everyone loves her.
Her age is 16.

Main character

Rehemat Siddqui - Rehemat is pretty,smart,funny and intelligent girl.She is elder daughter of her parents.She is always helps others. She is not afraid of saying the truth.
She loves her family and she can do anything for them. Her dream to reopen a Siddiqui's architecture.

Her age is 20.

Her aesthetic ~~~~