10 YEARS LATER

W

ith time, everything got better, happiness returned to the Siddiqui family, and their cafe started running well.

With the first rays of morning, we see someone who is still sleeping. She comes out of her bed and sees today's date, becoming happy. "Yeah, tomorrow is my birthday. I'm so excited. Since when I was waiting for my birthday, I will turn 20, and tomorrow my final year of college is also starting, so excited."

Rehemat's room --- She has her own room now that she has grown up. But she still hasn't spoken about the day when her father's company was closed. Now she thinks and makes a promise to herself.

"Nothing will happen by thinking like this Rehemat. Now you will have to do something. You are an architect. You have to become that Siddiqui Industry, only then you can do something."

"But tomorrow, it's my birthday. I always wait for my birthday, no matter how old I am. I always wait for my birthday."

"Now, I have to see who remembers my birthday."

So let's start from the beginning.

She goes to her sister's room to see if she remembers her birthday.

"Aida, tell me what is tomorrow, Rehemat?" (Aida pretends that she doesn't know that tomorrow is Rehemat's birthday.)

"You really don't know what tomorrow holds."

"I don't know. The new semester of your college will start tomorrow," said Aida.

"How can you forget?"

"What have I forgotten, Appi?" asked Aida.

"You don't remember anything, so what should I tell you?"

"But what I don't remember?"

"Okay, I'm leaving now."

Rehemat left.

"Hahhhh, I remember everything. Today, my brother and I made a plan to surprise him."

After some time ----

"Now I will ask Adnan," and then Rehemat goes to her brother's room (Adnan) and she asks him the same question.

And he says, "I don't remember. What you reminded me yesterday, I can't remember."

"Is there any famous day?"

"What is a famous day? Don't miss it."

"But what happened, Appi? Tell me what happened tomorrow. Can't I remember?"

Then Rehemat left ---

"Haha, I remember everything. I was joking. I have to give a surprise at 12 midnight."

Rehemat's POV: She also forgot about it, then Rehemat comes back to her room. She is really upset, and she thinks that no one knows about her birthday.

Rehemat's POV: "Tomorrow is my birthday, and no one remembers my birthday. Maybe, mom and dad remember or maybe not."

Then it's lunchtime, everyone comes down to eat.

"Ammi, where is papa?"

"He is at the cafe."

"Okay. Don't you think you are forgetting something?"

"Yes, I remembered."

"I remembered you."

"Tell Adnan and Aida that he is still upstairs to eat and call him."