Dubai

What happened when Tahir left for Dubai?

flashback~~~
When he reached the airport for Turkey, he collided with his elder brother Mahir and his mobile is broke cuz of his brother.

(That's why Tahir was not answering anyone's phone and he was a new student of college, so he didn't even remember anyone's number)

Mahir said after seeing it.

Oh you are my brother Tahir why are u coming Turkey said Mahir while taunting him.

Why are you here ?
I think you don't know big brother.

Mom health is unwell, that's why, said Tahir.

Mahir said that her health is not bad but she is fine, she is in the hospital and I'm going to see her,you want to go with me.

I know the address of the hospital, there is no need for you to think about me said Tahir while rolling his eyes.

After sometimes~~

Tahir reached hospital before Mahir.

He saw his mother on a hospital bed.

"Mom, are u fine ?
I am very worried about you, why did you stay here? You said that you will come back home after finishing the business," said Tahir.

We will come next month for your brother's engagement also, said Yasir.

But mom is unwell right now said Tahir.

Your mother just got food poisoning, she's right said Yasir.

That means you told us lie about her health, how can you do such a thing, this news made me worry so much, said Tahir while getting angry on his father Yasir.

Suddenly the doctor comes and starts talking to Yasir about the hospital bill and their conversation stops there.

Mahir reached hospital ~~~ Assalamualaikum mom and dad.

Walekum asalaam said Yasir and Nadia.

Yasir - We have thought of a engagemeant for you.
Are you ready for marriage?

Mahir - No not now so I have to expand my business.

Yasir - So you can Do this engagement now.

Mahir - That's right.

So next month your engagement will be there, we will come to India soon.

That's right papa said by Mahir.

After that Yasir went to Tahir to talk to him~~~

After finishing college you too will have to do business like your brother said Yasir.

But I don't want to do business, I don't want to do business but I have to become a boxer said by Tahir.

What a boxer....

You have become a boxer, you are not crazy, you have such a big business, we have everything, you have to do business, forget boxing, said by Yasir.

How to forget...
Do you know that I am a boxer, I want to win the championship, I want to open a sport academy, this is my dream, said by Tahir.

You will have to do business after finishing college, this is my final decision till then you have to do it Yasir.

The doctor comes and tells that he can take Nadia Pasha home.

Then they reached their house in dubai.

Then a girl appears and she hugs Tahir.

I miss you a lot, brother, I am not staying in the hostel, I am staying with you said Anabiya.(Tahir's younger sister who is 16 years old).

I also miss you a lot, how are u said Tahir.

I'm fine brother said by Anabiya.

Mahir Tell the servant to bring a cake for us,has come today after a long time, the whole family is together and has got you engaged and he is happy to cut the cake as well said by Yasir.

Then they celebrated.

Nadia - I am very happy today.

After sometimes~~~

In Tahir's room---

Tahir didn't sleep as he was thinking about Rehemat, how could he tell her that her life is in danger from Malik's... he thought that Daniyal or her father would not have hurt her, then how would she know what happened.

I don't even remember anyone's number" Tahir thinking this while looking at his new phone.

In the morning~~~~

Tahir before leaving he goes to his mother's room and talks to her.

Mom, please take care of yourself and come back quickly and Anabiya was also there.

Tahir said bye to Anabiya.

and then he went to his
father's room and his father is still sleeping.

Papa,

"I wish you could understand me" Tahir thinks while getting emotional.

After this he left for the airport.

After sometimes he reached his home~~~
Then he going his room and resting.

__________________________________

Other side------------
Rehemat after knowing the surname of Daniyal.

She hasn't gone to college today She was wondering why Daniyal wants to kill her because Rehemat was in love with Daniyal so she was not understanding what was going on and she was also wondering whether Tahir was in any problem.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter.

Next chapter is coming soon

Thank you
Rumaisa