CHAPTER 1

Siddiqui's House ~~~

There was peace in the Siddiqui house in the morning, perhaps because the three children were sleeping comfortably. If they were awake, there would be a lot of noise. Siddiqui's house is very beautiful and perfect, everything was in the right place.

A woman in the kitchen comes and calls. She calls their children who are still sleeping.

"It's morning, you have to go to school..." said Zahira (Rehemat's Mother).

"Yes, Ammi, I just came," Adnan said. (Younger brother of Rehemat who is 2 years younger than her). Adnan gets ready and comes down.

Zahira asked Adnan about his sisters. He told her that Rehemat and Aida are still sleeping.

Zahira goes to Rehemat and Aida's room.

"Come on, now both of us are downstairs, it's time for school, father is calling you," said Zahira.

She opened her eyes and said, "Ammi, I am coming."

"Quickly go down in 10 minutes, both of you should not be late."

"Okay, ammi," she said.

"Get up early, you have to get ready early."

Then she quickly gets ready and says.

Aida gets ready quickly.

Comes down after both are ready.

"Let's get ready soon, I will leave you at school and go to the office," said Barkat (Rehemat's father) [Her father is an architecture businessman].

"Okay Abbu," said Aida and then she went to pick her school bag.

"Rehemat, take your lunch, otherwise what will you eat?"

"Yes, Ammi, I forgot, sorry."

"Let's go quickly now," says Barkat.

Now all three have reached school with their father, "okay now I will go to my office."

"Amma will come to pick you up."

"Okay, Abbu."

[Rehemat is 10 years old, Adnan is 8 years old, and Aida is 6 years old].

Then Barkat goes to his meeting. Today his meeting was with a multiple businessman Dilawar Malik, and everyone told him that Dilawar Malik is a very tough person.

MEETING START ~~~

Everyone sat at their places, and the meeting started.

Dilawar Malik says, "We want to work with your company because we feel that you have worked very hard for your company."

BARKAT SAYS, "First, I thought that you are a very rude person but that's not true, you are a good person at heart."

"So now we have to start meeting other businessmen..."

After the meeting...

Barkat goes to his office, everyone enjoying their tea time, and Dilawar introduced his son to everyone.

"This is my son, he will take care of this company in the future."

Suddenly police come...

Everyone is worried...

Police man asks, "Who is Dilawar Malik here?"

"Some Siddiqui has reported that (Dilawar) has committed corruption and has grown the company by giving money."

Dilawar Malik - "It's not true."

Police man - "You have to come with us."

Dilawar said to his son that he must be Barkat Siddiqui. "I told you, my son, that you will have to take revenge from me."

His son - "But Papa, I am very worried about you."

Dilawar Malik - "Don't worry about me, I haven't done anything wrong, so the police will let me go. And my lawyer will be coming, so don't worry about me, but now he should worry about me because of my insult."

His son - "Papa, I will definitely take revenge from Barkat Siddiqui."

After some time, the whole Malik family reached the police station.
And they proved that Dilawar Malik did nothing wrong. So the police left him.

But Dilawar thought that Barkat Siddiqui is such a bad person, why did he lie about me. I will never forgive him. Today I face a lot of insults because now it's my turn.

And on the other side, police also came to Barkat's office at the same time.

Policeman - "Who is Barkat Siddiqui?"

Barkat - "It's me! But what happened?"

Policeman - "Someone has informed us that the building built by your company has been broken. So now we will have to ban your Siddiqui architecture company."

Barkat - "But sir, how could it be like this, that building was completely strong."

Policeman - "I don't know how this happened, I have to do my job."

Barkat becomes very sad after this...

He calls his younger brother Barkan Siddiqui.

Barkat - "Assalamualaikum Barkan."

Barkan - "Walekum assalam brother."

Barkat - "It's too bad, our company was closed due to a building collapse."

Barkan - "What do I do *talks rudely* That company, our father gave you not me, so what can I do now. Even today, my entire family is shifted to Australia."

Barkat - "Why so suddenly?"

Barkan - "I have got the job there."

The call ended.

Barkat's POV: "What should I do, my company has been closed, what should I tell everyone after going home? This company belonged to our father and I could not save it. What should I do now, how can I fix everything? How will everything happen now, children's education and everything else?"

Then Barkat reached his home and told everything to his wife.

After hearing all this, Zahira was very shocked, she could not believe that this would happen and she had not even thought of it.

But she supports her husband and gives him courage that everything will be fine and not to worry. "I am with you, something will definitely happen, have faith in Allah Pak."

Hearing all this, Barkat gets a lot of relief, and his fear subsides to a great extent that he will do something.

Zahira says, "We will open a cafe and restaurant. Our place is generous, so see. And you will see that in a short time, it will have many branches."

And while talking to them, Rehemat sees them, and she gets very sad.

Now Rehemat well knows that her father's lost his company. But Rehemat didn't tell her siblings about the father's loss. "I don't feel good at all that Papa's company has gone. I am sure it will not be Papa's fault; someone must have done this."

Time passed slowly, and Barkat's Cafe started doing well. Happiness again came in their life.
__________________________________

Next chapter is coming soon.

Do like, comment, and support. Also, follow me on Instagram.