Reached at home

After Daniyal leaves the kashmir~~~

Rehemat sitting on a beach

Rehemat, this is the time to tell your family about Daniyal's plan. Maybe one of his plans has failed, so he may make another plan for revenge.

I will tell everyone..

Then she going back to hotel room~~~

Other students said
Have you seen Sadiya, Asim and Tahir? Have they not arrived yet and Sir has told that it is time to leave?

​OKay... maybe they were about to come, they had gone for a walk said Rehemat.

Then suddenly they come ~~~
What happened to you Rehemat, why suddenly you come after fighting with Tahir like this and what was the work asked By Sadiya.

I went to find out the truth about Daniyal and I know that he is Malik who caused the accident and he wants to take revenge from me, she told her everything.

So you would have told me also, I'm getting very angry with Daniyal, what a betrayal it was and how it turned out, now I'm angry with him.

Then she hugged Rehemat.

"You know, Sadiya, he didn't even love me, it was all a lie"she Rehemat.

"He doesn't deserve you,she keeps hugging and try to stop her crying.

Then Tahir comes ~~~
Sir is saying that everyone is packing and has to leave for the train and then he saw tears in Rehemat eyes.

What happened Rehemat why u crying?

I'm not crying she said.

You can hide the truth but my friendship with your eyes are different thing so your eyes are telling the truth Tell me what happened? he said.

Sadiya you tell me what happened,he asked her.

Rehemat tells her not to tell anything to Tahir.

I got a little angry and spoiled Sadiya's day so it I feel like crying she said.

This is the truth but I didn't understand that why you suddenly came there,he asked.

I was leaving for Daniyal,cuz he is going to newzealand,so I came to say goodbye to him, she said.

After listening Daniyal name ----

Tahir left from there....

Why didn't you telling Tahir? asked Sadiya.

Beacause I don't want to tell him anything.

But,why???

That way he doesn't like Daniyal and I always said that Daniyal is good but when he comes to know that Daniyal is wrong then he will think that he was right and I was wrong.

That's why I don't want to tell him.

Aftersometimes ~~~

Everyone reached the railway station ~~~
Everyone sits inside the train and Rehemat goes and sits alone.

Asim and Sadiya sit together...

What has happened to Rehemat, why she sitting alone asked Asim to Sadiya.

I know her very well,now she need to be left alone,when she gets hurt, she definitely crying but she also has to take care of herself and that is when no one can take care of her, only she can take care of herself and you see. She will be fine after this because I know her better because she is my friend from school,said Sadiya.