THEY CONFESS THEIR LOVE

Next day

He woke up
Today is my boxing for which I was waiting for a long time and today I will win the match.

He calls asim---
Asim, you must bring Rehemat to the boxing match today, today I will tell her about my feelings.

so you tell her yourself said by Asim.

No no, just bring her anyway she doesn't know anything about my boxing match.

ok i'll bring it said Asim.

Yes, listen, don't tell her anything about all this.

Ok and call ended.

His pov :
Finally I will tell her about my feelings, about my heart.

Asim calls Rehemat

Rehemat "what are you doing?"

"nothing" Asim you tell me.

me and sadiya going to somewhere you also come along.

Her pov :
I shouldn't go between these two.

You two go away, I am not coming,she said.

"Hey Rehemat, we are all friends and this is not a date, come on, you too come and I want to see you happy forget about Daniyal and be happy like you before,"said Asim

ok wait a while i will come she said.

ok Sadiya and I are coming to your house In a while.

Ok.

After sometimes ---

Bell ringing ---

Sadia and Asim must be here. She goes to open the gate.

After sometimes ----

"Where did you bring me?" This is a place for a boxing match and I don't like boxing.

you wait Rehemat said Asim.

But why then does she see that Tahir is boxing?

Tahir what is he doing here Asim.

That's why he is a boxer and today he has a boxing match.

"But no one told me that Tahir is a boxer?" She said while getting shocked.

I also didn't know Rehemat otherwise I would have definitely told you said Sadiya.

Tahir had compassion, he was also very good in boxing, he punched Tahir very hard.Everyone thought that Tahir would lose but it did not happen.As soon as the other boxer throws a punch towards Tahir, Tahir twists his arm and makes him fall and wins.

And everyone was cheering him on.

Tahir gets trophy...

Then he comes to his friends

And after giving trophy to Rehemat he says.

"I love you is just a word to express our feelings for someone but for you my love is more than a word."

I wanna spend my whole life with you.

Rehemat is not able to understand what to say now, she felt that Tahir likes someone else but she did not know that she is that girl.

Her pov :
I can't believe that Tahir loves me.

But she says....
"I don't want to hurt myself again, I was stupid that I fall for a wrong person,now I don't trust in anyone."