MR 𓆔 3:15 Breath ❄️

House: Slytherin

Year: 7th

Note: inspired by the song 3:15

It was your 7th year at hogwarts: school of witchcraft and wizardry and so far it had been a very eventful year for you at least. You had been having a secret relationship with Mattheo riddle the son of Voldemort who every was either deathly afraid of or absolutely smitten by his devilish charm and handsome face you however were somewhere in the middle and Mattheo knew this and used it to his advantage.

Earlier this year Mattheo had began to notice how attractive you were and began noticing you in general. Yes you had been in the same school, in the same year, in the same house for the last 7 years but he had only noticed you now which wasn't a surprise for anyone,you were rather quiet and reserved unlike the rest of Slytherin. So when mattheo started speaking to you during class, in the halls and sometimes even  in the common room you were very surprised and very scared you wondered if you had done something to him and he was plotting revenge or maybe he was dared to charm the quiet weird girl all you knew was that it was very abnormal and mildly frightening.

Throughout the recent weeks he had increased the amount of times he talked to you drastically , he would randomly ask for a quill during Potions or stop you in the hallway just to say hi and sometimes give you compliments which would lead to you blushing profusely and walking away hurriedly without saying a single word. At the end of the day while you were alone in your room you would gush over the memories of him say your hair looked nice today or that he thought the rings you wore were really cool,he seemed to notice very thing even to the smallest accessories you had on you .

This continued on for months until he finally decided to approach you with an actual conversation and well that conversation was quite interesting, quite interesting indeed.

Hey guys ☺️i hope u liked this one. I see you guys like the Matheo oneshots quite a lot so imma right more just for you ( and a little bit for me cause mattheo is just 😤) anyway don't forget to vote,comment,and request a oneshot . Love ❤️you my stars 🌟 also this is gonna be a mini series ☺️ and and I want to know if I should write smut for the next part for this one cause y/n and Mattheo's relationship is very much a situationship .

-moony 🌙