Harry Potter ⚡️part 2( Just the two of us ❤️)

Hello's this is part two of just the two of us , enjoy ☺️

" So y/n I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk with me later ?" Harry said interrupting you still fake coughing but after hearing what he said you actually started coughing from choking on your spit in surprise . Luna being the good friend she is started hitting your back try to stop you from choking any farther. After almost dying you could finally answer Harry's question " *cough* Umm sure , ok we can go on a walk later yeah I'm free!" But before Harry could start speaking again you started running out of the great hall along with Luna the last thing he heard you shout was " eight's cool , bye Harry!" And with that you disappeared out of the hall.

" Why on earth would did you do that ?" Luna said confused " Because I could feel my face turning as red as a tomato, did you want Harry to see my like that ?" " Well there's nothing bad about being a little flustered " She returned with her usual soft tone " Well it's not if your getting flustered in front of your crush and the entire great hall !" "Well alright let's go to class" she responded annoyed with you.

After having all your classes for the day you and Luna went back to your dorm to get ready for your meeting with Harry ( you were getting ready not Luna).You were ready but the thing was you didn't know were you were going to met Harry so you were just going to go to Gryffindor tower to wait for him,but as you were walking out of your common room you were met by a angry looking Cho chang. "What do you want?" You said rather annoyed " I want you to say away from Harry, he told me you guys are going on a walk tonight and I don't want you to go!" She practically screamed at you " Well tough luck cause I'm going anyway and you can't tell me otherwise !" You shouted back , getting the attention of the rest of the people in the common room " What in the bloody hell are you looking at?" You barked at them, and they all turned back to what they were doing before you caught their attention.

"Get out the way, before I curse you foul git!" You said as you pushed Cho out of your way, she silently moved out of your way not before bumping into your shoulder. " Now I'm late!" you exclaimed as you ran towards Gryffindor tower but you got crashed into someone knocking you to the floor " Sorry!" The person said as they tried helping you up, when you looked up you saw Harry " Ohh it's fine I was going to come to your tower but since you're here we should go on that walk yeah?" You said as he helped you up " ok let's go than !" he said enthusiastically ( damn that's a long word😬) You two walked silently for a few steps until " So are you going to tell me why you lied, about being sick?" Harry questioned you " uhh well- I mean I am * cough * sick!" You exclaimed at this point you were outside heading to the court yard " Y/n I know you're lying, tell me what's up, you can tell me you know?" "Yeah well I'm not sick but I'm fine really " you said " Come on y/n pls tell Me " he said as you guys sat down at the fountain ( how has flinch not caught you ?? Anyway) " Well you know I found you and Cho snogging " you began nervously " hmm " he responded " so I kinda ,sort oflikeyouandgotquitesadwhenisawyousnogging!" You exclaimed,talking fast but somehow he understood what you said " so you mean that you like me? Like ,like like me ?" He questioned with a smile growing on his face " I mean yeah " you said shyly, looking away.

" Yeah " he said dreamily " So?" You asked " ahh well I kinda like you too and I didn't want to kiss Cho it just happened in the moment you know?" " Ohh i- hmm " you began but you were interrupted by soft lips on yours he was kissing you and hesitantly you kissed back still in shock, it was a sweet kiss "his lips tasted very nice kinda like chocolate " you said in your head, when he pulled back you leaned forward wanting to kiss him more( someone's thirsty 🥴)which he noticed so he went back in. After kissing for a few more minutes ( yes that's how thirsty we were) you pulled away staring at Harry dreamily " So I guess that you're my girlfriend now right ?" " Woah, hold on there scar head" you giggled " But yes I would like to be your girlfriend " you said getting up " I we're going back are we love" he said getting up too" yeah, love we should be getting back before we get caught " you said still blushing at hearing him call you love

You and Harry successfully made it back to your dorm's , when you got to yours you told Luna everything and she was really happy for you. That night was one of the best nights ever in your life

The end

Hey y'all how was that did you like it hmm 🧐 soo my friend thinks I should start writing smut for some reason tell me what you think of that, don't forget to comment, vote,follow and leave your requests btw can y'all give me ideas on other Characters I should do

Love y'all my stars ⭐️ byeee